cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not getting any more jobs! HELP please!

alejandradlt
Alejandra d Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
1 of 2

Hello Community,

I'm a translator and have been working on Elance and UpWork for almost a year, it's been a great journey and I have found many great clients, who are always very satisfied with my results.

The thing is that I haven't been able to find new clients in some time, and I'm very preocupied for the situation. On Elance I could always find clients, a bit less in Odesk, but  my proposals tend to be very solid, personalized, and my credentials are great.

I don't know why is this happening, could someone provide a helping hand?

I really appreciate this since I left a full time job to follow this dream and I'm quite scared right now.

Best regards,

Alejandra

This widget could not be displayed.
2 of 2
This widget could not be displayed.

@Alejandra d wrote:

Hello Community,

I'm a translator and have been working on Elance and UpWork for almost a year, it's been a great journey and I have found many great clients, who are always very satisfied with my results.

The thing is that I haven't been able to find new clients in some time, and I'm very preocupied for the situation. On Elance I could always find clients, a bit less in Odesk, but  my proposals tend to be very solid, personalized, and my credentials are great.

I don't know why is this happening, could someone provide a helping hand?

I really appreciate this since I left a full time job to follow this dream and I'm quite scared right now.

Best regards,

Alejandra

Here is another post that could answer at least some of your questions: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Observations-from-client-s-perspective/m-p/132082/highli... 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS