🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm not getting emails
Page options
pgiambalvo
Community Member

I'm not getting emails

I've stopped getting invites and messages from clients forwarded to my email address. This has happened before and I was able to have it fixed by someone on chat almost immediatley but can no longer reach a live person through chat. They are not being blocked on my end or being sent to junk.

3 REPLIES 3

I just did. All I got was the bot, even though I kept asking my question more than 20 times. Like I said, the last time, a person was able to fix the problem right then. A support ticket will take days or weeks to fix and in the meantime, I'm potentially losing jobs.

Hi Peter,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Peter G wrote:

I just did. All I got was the bot, even though I kept asking my question more than 20 times. Like I said, the last time, a person was able to fix the problem right then. A support ticket will take days or weeks to fix and in the meantime, I'm potentially losing jobs.

This has been a sporadic problem the whole time I've been on the platform (nearly six years). It won't cause you to lose work as long as you take care to log into your account and check for messages. Not ideal, but a relatively simple workaround. I always assume the push notifications to email could hiccup at any time, and make it a point to log in and take a quick peek at least once a day when I have active contracts and/or outstanding proposals.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members