🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm not promoted as Top-rated
Page options
chirayumodi
Community Member

I'm not promoted as Top-rated

Hey team,

I'm a rising talent. I've 13 out of 16 Top Rated eligible weeks. But still, I'm not getting the top-rated badge.

Can you guys explain me, why am I not getting the badge,

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Chirayu M wrote:

Because you don't have a JSS yet.

You need a JSS of 90% or more to be eligible.

You need 4 to 6 completed contracts from at least 3 different clients to qualify for a JSS.

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
petra_r
Community Member

Chirayu M wrote:

Because you don't have a JSS yet.

You need a JSS of 90% or more to be eligible.

You need 4 to 6 completed contracts from at least 3 different clients to qualify for a JSS.

Okay, I understood that.

Upwork policy: "Top Rated freelancers consistently maintain a 90%+ Job Success Score or Rising Talent status, or both, for 13 out of the last 16 weeks"

I have maintained Rising Talent Status for 13 out of 16 weeks, I have earned more than $1000 in last 12 months, but still TOP Rated badge is not appearing on my profile. I guess you should have either Rising Talent or JSS, I had RT status. attached are the stats.

Could you please clarify it to me?

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you already chatted with our team regarding your concern with earning a Job Success Score. I can see that our team has already provided you more information about this. If you have further questions, please let us know. We're here to help. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same problem as Muhammad S.

I'm a member since january 2020, my JSS is 92%, I have 13 to 16 Top rated eligible weeks, but I still haven't got the "Top rated" badge. 

Could you explain or tell me what to do?
I have attached a screenshot of my stats.

Thanks a lot

Hello, since of today 13 out ofthe last 16 weeks my profile is above 90 percent. When it comes to the other requirements of top rated i fullfill them to.

Do i have to wait a bit longer or when do i get top rated?

thanks in advance

Hi Jeremie and Benedikt,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile once you`ve become eligible to become a Top Rated freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot Goran for your fast reply and for these informations !

Thank you so much for your answer Goran. Now i have been awarded the top rated badge but i dont see all the top rated features like "top rated forum" just yet. I hope the issue will resolve itself over the next 1-2 days.

petra_r
Community Member

Benedikt S wrote:

Thank you so much for your answer Goran. Now i have been awarded the top rated badge but i dont see all the top rated features like "top rated forum" just yet. I hope the issue will resolve itself over the next 1-2 days.

The Top rated forum was closed / has been inactive for years.

5b18e9c6
Community Member

thanks for answering. But i still should see the "top rated" menu option in the top task bar on upwork, right? i dont currently

petra_r
Community Member

Benedikt S wrote:

thanks for answering. But i still should see the "top rated" menu option in the top task bar on upwork, right? i dont currently

Not on Upwork, just on the forum. You probably can see it under "MORE" and what good is seeing a long dead forum to you anyway?

top rated.png

5b18e9c6
Community Member

its not about the forum specificly its more about the top rated features in general

it was said there also is a help chat now and i can remove a bad feedback every 2 months

how do i remove the feedback?

petra_r
Community Member

Benedikt S wrote:

it was said there also is a help chat now and i can remove a bad feedback every 2 months

how do i remove the feedback?

Feedback removal perk - Use it wisely. Do NOT waste it. You can only use it every 10 contracts and every 3 months.

Specifically, do not waste it on the feedback from March, that will fall out of your 6 month window next month anyway.

The Help chat can be found under your Support options.

5b18e9c6
Community Member

thank you so much for your help

Hello there Goran.
Please can you help me why I don’t have it yet?
I have all the requirements. 96jss, 3k earnings, 14 of 16 weeks and everything else. Why I don’t have it yet?

Hi Eni,

Once qualified, it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile. TO learn more about how to become a top rated freelancer, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What do you mean by qualified Sir? Upwork chose you or something like that? I know all the requirements I read them 10 times and I have them all completed since 3 days ago.
b1ec6cab
Community Member

I am facing issues all of requirements for Top rated freelancer completed let me know what i am missing out to become top rated seller. That will be much appreciated. Looking forward for your response.

Hi Mustajab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Top Rated qualification specifics. Once all the requirements are met, you'll the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Petra, I have not yet received any badges or JSS since I started having a clients on August 2020 but I did comply all requirements. I also completed 4 contracts. See the image below:
By the way, My account was created on 2017 but only approved & got active on somewhere on July 2020.

Can you help me with this please?

Capture.PNG

minelena
Community Member

Hello, Petra! Could you please help me too.

I'm a Rising talent, my 12-month earnings are more than 1000$ and I have been working with 5 clients. What else should I do to become Top-rated?

Thank you!!

Hi Elena,

In order to earn the Top Rated status, you need to meet all the requirements from this help article. In your case, you're missing a Job Success Score. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to receive your initial score.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, Aleksandar!
But I had projects with 5 different clients and 6 contracts.

Thank you

Hi Elena,

Please keep in mind that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
arsalanrajpoot
Community Member

Hello Everyone!

My earning has increased more than 1k $. Now, I have a Raising talent badge. Let me know When my badge will convert to top-rated. I will show my status in the below image.Screenshot from 2021-05-23 02-41-11.png

From your profile:

"Top rated eligible weeks: 9 of 16"

You need 7 more weeks with 90% positive private feedbacks.

Keep at it, you will have it!

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator

Thank you, Sir. Appreciated it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths