🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm not receiving any jobs
Page options
f63617d3
Community Member

I'm not receiving any jobs

Hello Seniors....

I was sending Proposals for the jobs, clients accept the Proposal and I was doing my works successfully and I got nice feedbacks from the clients to my works, from one week itself I'm not getting any jobs, clients are not accepting my proposals,  I don't know what happen suddenly.

Recently I purchased connects it was 150, now only 32 connects are available, I didn't get any job opportunities yet. Only Connects are getting reduced. I don't know what Happen to my account. feel so upset....

Please be kind enough to check my profile:

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~0183795f677c8a7886/

If there are any faults in my profile please let me know to change it!

Thank You

MAC

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nayab-s
Community Member

Hi Mohammed,

This is just a part of the freelancing game. There will be phases when you won't be able to fish any project for long durations. But this is where you have to bring out your most positive side. Because this is where you have to persevere to get back in the higher points of the chart. 

Don't feel upset. Post 2 bids everyday, but make sure you're bidding with sincerely to deliver value to your clients. Do it for a week and you will surely see at least some result. Even if you're getting a response back and not the job, that's a win. Because you win 10 connects! More than you spent. 

I've had months when I had nothing in hand, and months when I had so much that I had to recruit 20 freelancers. It's all about being present in the market and to keep on going. So be at it mate, you'll get it going back again in no time. 😃

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nayab-s
Community Member

Hi Mohammed,

This is just a part of the freelancing game. There will be phases when you won't be able to fish any project for long durations. But this is where you have to bring out your most positive side. Because this is where you have to persevere to get back in the higher points of the chart. 

Don't feel upset. Post 2 bids everyday, but make sure you're bidding with sincerely to deliver value to your clients. Do it for a week and you will surely see at least some result. Even if you're getting a response back and not the job, that's a win. Because you win 10 connects! More than you spent. 

I've had months when I had nothing in hand, and months when I had so much that I had to recruit 20 freelancers. It's all about being present in the market and to keep on going. So be at it mate, you'll get it going back again in no time. 😃

Cheers!

f63617d3
Community Member

Thank you for the positive vibe 🙂🙂🙂
tlbp
Community Member

You are competing on a global platform against thousands of other freelancer who are equally eager to land a gig. Sometimes you will be chosen, sometimes it will be someone else. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members