cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unsearchable

Ace Contributor
Samuel W Member Since: Apr 21, 2015
1 of 4

I tried looking for my profile as I wanted to see if I could see my JS when logged out because I can't seem to be able to see it anymore, and I saw that my profile doesn't show up when searching my name (that is using all possible variations I could think of), I also tried it while logged in, just to get the same results. When searching for someone I know, she did come up, so I know it's not my pc or the search not working.

Have you ever heard of this happening?

Could this be why I don't receive job invites?

Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Samuel,

I tried searching for your name, and using your tag line and I found you both times.  I tried it while logged in, and logged out.  

If it's any consolation, I haven't been getting near as many invitations as I used to get in the last month or so.

Best regards,

Daniel

Ace Contributor
Samuel W Member Since: Apr 21, 2015
3 of 4

Hi Daniel.

Thanks for doing so. I know why I couldn't find it, my profile has only the initial of my family name available, and I was looking for my full name.

I know the job invites have been low for many lately, but mine have been incredibly low, and when I saw that, I thought that was the reason why.

Thanks again.

Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
4 of 4

Yep!  Not a problem.

In the last month, I have seen the fewest number of job invitations than any other time.  Upwork has made a lot of changes so I just have to wait for the dust to settle.  It's not impossible to find jobs without invites.  My ego deflates a lil' when I don't wake up to an inbox full of invites!  Cat Very Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS