🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I mailed upwork about reinstating my profile ...
Page options
aneela4321
Community Member

I mailed upwork about reinstating my profile two days ago but got no response yet

Hello everyone,
Can anyone help me bcz I mailed upwork two days ago as my own account was suspended due to submitting a large number of proposals. But that was two months ago. Now, I learned graphic designing and mailed them with related documents and asked for reinstating my profile but got no response.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aneela R wrote:
Yes

This ..., are you confirming that your photo does not of you?

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
petra_r
Community Member

Aneela R wrote:

Can anyone help me bcz I mailed upwork two days ago as my own account was suspended due to submitting a large number of proposals. But that was two months ago. Now, I learned graphic designing and mailed them with related documents and asked for reinstating my profile but got no response.

You learned "graphic designing" in 2 months?

It does not work like that. You don't get suspended and then write an email and get reinstated...

Your suspension was probably permanent. Try a different platform

How can a man learn in 2 months. It was far than that 3 months before suspension. But I made a mistake that I made account before and I thought to keep it alive, I have to send proposals. I was new at that time.
tlbp
Community Member

Aneela R wrote:
How can a man learn in 2 months. It was far than that 3 months before suspension. But I made a mistake that I made account before and I thought to keep it alive, I have to send proposals. I was new at that time.

Upwork is not a learning platform. They are systematically eliminating those who are not professionals (as in already know how to do it) freelancers. There are other platforms that welcome those who are new. I think your chances of finding work, even if you were reinstated on Upwork are low. You will be paying $0.30 to $0.90 USD for each proposal and competing with a lot of experienced graphic designers. 

aneela4321
Community Member

Yes, but I want to have a chance and I am clear that if I will invest, I
can achieve something now
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aneela, 

I checked your account and I do not see any hold on your account. Are you referring to another account that you may have?

~ Avery
Upwork

Yes, it is my relatives profile and my actual profile is
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aneela R wrote:

Yes, it is my relatives profile and my actual profile is

So now you're getting "your relative" suspended too.

I didn't knew about that and they suspended her too.
What should I do now?

Aneela R wrote:
I didn't knew about that and they suspended her too.
What should I do now?

Now you both trot off and find a different platform.

Hi Avery,
I am willing for your video chat but I have a request that you have some time in reviewing his profile.
Thanks,
Aneela.

Aneela R wrote:
Hi Avery,
I am willing for your video chat but I have a request that you have some time in reviewing his profile.
Thanks,
Aneela.

So Upwork offered to reinstate you after a video chat? Why am I not surprised?

Yes

Aneela R wrote:
Yes

This ..., are you confirming that your photo does not of you?

To be honest, yes. 

can anything happen now?

ok hope for best

Hi All,

I would like to confirm that our team is investigating this further for violation of our TOS and proper actions will be taken. 

The thread will be also closed, thank you all for participating. 

~ Goran
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Hi Aneela, 

I checked your account and I do not see any hold on your account. Are you referring to another account that you may have?

Oh, ffs. Can we ban freelancers who lie on the community forums? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members