🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I may suppose that a new client wants to chea...
Page options
laboratoryml
Community Member

I may suppose that a new client wants to cheat me.

Hello,
I'm currently working for the "new client" on Upwork. I've done all work so far, and he sent me money for the first week. He agreed with all my assumptions about the project and all scores (I messaged with him). However, today he has been sending me the message that he didn't approve the final results, and here is the problem. I think he sends the same message to all freelancers who's worked on this project (I have a message before edit where he pastes another name, I suppose it is the name of the other freelancer). What I can do in this situation?

I suppose, he will give me a low rate for this contract (I'm a new freelancer too), and he counting that I remove the contract and refund the money back.

1 REPLY 1
lysis10
Community Member

Rafal B wrote:

Hello,
I'm currently working for the "new client" on Upwork. I've done all work so far, and he sent me money for the first week. He agreed with all my assumptions about the project and all scores (I messaged with him). However, today he has been sending me the message that he didn't approve the final results, and here is the problem. I think he sends the same message to all freelancers who's worked on this project (I have a message before edit where he pastes another name, I suppose it is the name of the other freelancer). What I can do in this situation?

I suppose, he will give me a low rate for this contract (I'm a new freelancer too), and he counting that I remove the contract and refund the money back.

The only thing you can do is either refund him or go into a dispute if he won't release payment.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members