🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I mistakenly closed contract, But not get...
Page options
hashlog
Community Member

I mistakenly closed contract, But not get any review by client.

Hello Sir,

I am a newbie freelancer and do not know about upwork system. I recently got a contract from a client, I have done his work 100% satisfaction. So, when I have done his work, I mistakenly closed his contract and did not get any review from him. So, I want to get review from that client. Please help me.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
robin_hyman
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

I am a newbie freelancer and do not know about upwork system. I recently got a contract from a client, I have done his work 100% satisfaction. So, when I have done his work, I mistakenly closed his contract and did not get any review from him. So, I want to get review from that client. Please help me.

Thanks

Muhammed,

As a newbie, you should read all of the materials Upwork has provided for new freelancers.  As for your recent project, there's nothing for you to do at this moment.  Once closed, the client is automatically emailed with links to provide feedback for you.  He/she has 14 days to do so.  

You could reach out via Upwork's messenger tool and let the client know it was a pleasure working with him/her and to reach out for future work.  I would NOT ask for the review.  It's tacky and may turn off the client thereby resulting in negative private and/or public feedback.  

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members