» Forums » Freelancers » I need a duplicate account to be deleted
Page options
bb47627f
Community Member

I need a duplicate account to be deleted

Somehow I have two accounts, that is account:

A: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

B: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Account A should be deleted (I'm actually quite surprised this account exists, I encountered it in the google search results by coincedence. It uses the same e-mail adress as account B, however I have no idea how to login to it, as I alway automatically login into account A throught the google sign in).

The fact that I need to ask this on a community forum and that there is no possiblity to contact support directly (othere than a bot which sends me in circles), is completely ridiculous.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Giovanni,

First, I would like to confirm that your account A was closed.
Second, were you receiving any errors when you were trying to connect with our Customer Support? Did you tried connecting trough this Page and by clicking on the Get Help button? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Giovanni,

First, I would like to confirm that your account A was closed.
Second, were you receiving any errors when you were trying to connect with our Customer Support? Did you tried connecting trough this Page and by clicking on the Get Help button? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've indeed tried the "get help" on the button on the support page, it opens a form in the right bottom of the screen, which tries to find answers on the question asked, none on of these apply to my situation. At the bottom of this form there is a button "contact support", here you need to select a question category etc, this then leeds you to the button "get assistance from our community team", which leads me here sigh.

Thank you for the quick follow and for closing the account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths