🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I need help by an admin please
Page options
maher-hex
Community Member

I need help by an admin please

I have 2 requests, one is, I received 2 times invites by a guy who looks suspicious and I don't know whether it's the same spammer that used to send me requests before as there are over 800 invites sent to people for the job he posted, and second request is regarding removal of my picture for religious reasons. If anyone can contact me please do. Thank you
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Alisa,

Please try to upload your photo now and if you`re still experiencing the same problem, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
prestonhunter
Community Member

Alisa, it does not sound like you need any help. You can handle this on your own.

You can block this person and flag this person's job posting and send a report without needing to talk to an admin directly.

As for your photo, you may upload a photo of yourself wearing religious garb. Including hijab or niqab.

Preston H wrote:

As for your photo, you may upload a photo of yourself wearing religious garb. Including hijab or niqab.

No, she can't without help from Support because the system will not accept a photo where the face is not clearly visible.

66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Petra R,

I agree with you. The person can't send a photo where the face is not visible.

However, one can wear hijab properly just leaving the face visible.

Thanks

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/

When I tried it showed that it needed a face to scan so that doesn't work and as for the guy it would be better if an admin checks instead of me assuming that someone is a spammer and eventually bring a person without a reason in trouble. This is why I want first an admin to take a look at it. That's better than to harm someone without knowing if one is or isn't a spammer but thank you.

Alisa Z wrote:
as for the guy it would be better if an admin checks instead of me assuming that someone is a spammer and eventually bring a person without a reason in trouble. This is why I want first an admin to take a look at it. That's better than to harm someone without knowing if one is or isn't a spammer but thank you.

To be honest, you need to learn to evaluate invites yourself. Check the client's history and ask questions.

Petra I can't see the unseen, and asking doesn't cost me anything, am sure if you were the one it is about that you would like people to verify if it's you instead of just reporting you as spammer. It's fine, I asked and no one got hurt

Hi Alisa,

Please try to upload your photo now and if you`re still experiencing the same problem, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran, it worked but now the message for video call verification popped up, hope my account won't be locked because I changed the picture, since I already verified my identity before

Do I need to have a video call again, since I already did that in August I think?

Hi Alisa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Alisa Z,

If you find or feel the person (in contact with you) spam, don't do any dealings with him and you can block him without the help of Customer Support. 

As far as your photo visibility on Upwork is concerned, you just wear a hijab nicely and leave your face visible.  The photo of the visible face will be accepted by admin.

Thanks

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths