🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need help, my client is not responding to m...
Page options
jcperezvaliao
Community Member

I need help, my client is not responding to my messages and he is not paying me.

Hello, I would like to ask for a help regarding my client and his name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. He did not paid me twice and I am not receiving any milestones from him yet regarding the first two writing projects that he requested from me. Now I am requesting for the payment, he is not responding, I need help on this. Please see the attached screenshots of the conversation that me and my client made. Thank you and I am hoping for the soonest response.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you set up things properly, then you will get paid AUTOMATICALLY. Clients do not need to respond.

If you worked on a task that was not funded in escrow, then Upwork can't help you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you set up things properly, then you will get paid AUTOMATICALLY. Clients do not need to respond.

If you worked on a task that was not funded in escrow, then Upwork can't help you.

More than that, it's even technically a violation of ToS to do so (which is a great thing, because that's a surefire excuse to not do that and make a client understand things aren't going to move anywhere unless he pays)

Alexander N wrote:

More than that, it's even technically a violation of ToS to do so 

Not from the freelancer, it's not, and there is no need to start quoting ToS violation at a client before a contract was even established.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths