🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I need help reactivating my account
Page options
horaciodrff
Community Member

I need help recovering my account

What i need is to talk to someone working with the customer support department, it has been incredibly difficult to find any way to do this, can someone help me with this?

8 REPLIES 8
horaciodrff
Community Member

i need to talk to someone working with the customer support department, it has been incredibly difficult to find any way to do this, can someone help me with this?

Hi Horacio, 

Is there anything we can help you with today? 

~ Avery
Upwork
horaciodrff
Community Member

I'd like some help getting my account active again to get back to work but I'm unable to go through a sign up procedure with the same E-Mail nor is there any place that I can see to contact support without signing in. I had to create a dummy account just to make this post. 

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Here you go:

https://support.upwork.com

Bottom of page > Contact Customer Service > create a ticket.

Make sure you tell them you now have 3 accounts.

I don't see that option anywhere, maybe you could show me with a screenshot?
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

uwhelp.png

I don't get that option, i only get the option to get help from other Upwork users, when loading the page it says the same thing that shows on your screenshot but then it changes to what i just described, i'm clueless as to why it changes, any ideas?

Hi Horacio, 

I merged all your posts so that it's consolidated and in one place, as posting the same topic in several threads/boards may be considered spamming, and is a violation of the Community Guidelines. How can I help you here?

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members