🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need help regarding payment method
Page options
ali-bhinder
Community Member

I need help regarding payment method

Hello Upwork Community Hope you all are doing well.

Actually I've a problem, let me explain in detail please.

I added a payment method (payoneer account) to withdraw my earnings, but after adding the payment method (payoneer account) I realized that I've attached a different (payoneer account) which was on my company's email rethar than my personal (payoneer account). So there was a conflict between the payment method (payoneer account) and my Upwork account so that's why I deleted my payment method.

Now I want to add a payment method of myself but Upwork show me an error and want to check my Identification.

Upwork is asking me to upload my IDs and documents etc but when I try to upload my IDs it shows that I need to upload the IDs of that person which was supposed to be on (payoneer account).

Simple is that! I've attached wrong payment method (payoneer account) but after removing I can't upload a new one. and upwork want to check the identification of odl payment method which is not mine.

Hope you get my query. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Hafiz,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
ali-bhinder
Community Member

Pradeep Sir I'm very thankful to review my query and appreciate your help.

Yes, I'm communicating with the relebant team and they are asking me to confim the identification. But when I try to submit my IDs it shows the different name but I want to remove that name and submit my IDs. Please see my attached screenshot. Thanks

Hi Hafiz, 

Feel free to submit your ID and our team will review it. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket as well and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V Thank you very much for your reply.

I just need a simple answer of the following question.

Can add a payment method (payoneer account) of my company? I mean the (payoneer account) is on the manager's name. Here I want to say that the account is mutual. everyone in company can have access.

Hi Hafiz,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes, the team reply back after 8 hours or a whole day, and after asking something, again we have to wait more than 8 hours or a whole day.

In that way, our single problem can take more than a week to resolve.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths