🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I need help.
Page options
ankurkapoor55
Community Member

I need help.

I need help. One client gave me a project ( Project name: Software Development ) and disappear for weeks. I completed his work and messaged him to check and pay me milestone. But he was not replying me and he come after one month again and give me one new project ( Project name: LM website work )  and some new changes for old project. After complete the both project i messeged him to check and suddenly he come and close both the project and sent me request for refund. But i did't approve that and he rejected the dispute. I don't know now what to do. Can anyone help me to get my labour.This is first time someone did with me.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ankur,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. Please allow more time for our agents to follow up on your dispute ticket. You can check out this Community thread for more information on disputes.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ankur,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. Please allow more time for our agents to follow up on your dispute ticket. You can check out this Community thread for more information on disputes.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar,

Okay, I will wait. Thanks for your response.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members