🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I need help
Page options
ankurkapoor55
Community Member

I need help

One of my clients got me working. Later, after putting the disputes, he also took back the money, all of which were in escrow. And now my profile is blocked. He did all this because he gave me a project and when I did his work and asked for his money, he started making excuses and after a long time he used to come and reply to my message. Then I put the dispute and he took all the money back. Now my profile has also been blocked.
Help me and get my profile running again. I have incurred huge losses by working with this lousy client. I want to talk to you all at once. If I don't get any help here too. So now I will talk to the Government of India and get everything blocked by speaking to them so that the foreigner client does not harm any of India's employees in the future. I have all the proofs. Dispute member "Kevin" of the organization "upwork.com" has only supported the client.

I have also talked to other freelancers.
Many times the Indians cheat by clients on the upwork and get the work done on the upwork.com and later speak the customer care and get their money back.

I have lost $2400 USD (1,78,500 INR). I will not sit silent.

Thanks

Ankur

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Ankur,

I checked your account, and I can see that our team is already assisting you directly in resolving this dispute. Please continue to correspond with the team, and share the information they requested from you so they can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

Please check now. I am very frustrated now. Please check all conversation here. Unbelievable behaviour by upwork staff members. Soon all this will be in front of everyone on social media. I will share all proofs there.

check this link: 

https://upworkdispute.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/28583425

Thanks

Ankur

Hi Ankur,

I checked on your ticket and followed up with the team as well. They have updated your ticket with more information about your account status and steps that need to be taken in order to resolve the issue. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members