Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

vinotharumugam
Vinoth K Member Since: Jan 29, 2017
1 of 6
Hello anyone,

How to get into touch with clients. And how to get a job here. I was submitted more and more proposals. But I did not get any kind of Jobs. Anyone can can me.. Please
Vinoth A Kumar
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Vinoth,

You will be able to talk with clients after they write you back on your proposal.
I would advise you to check out this Thread and learn everything you need about getting started here.

You can also change the visibility on your profile so that our experience freelancer can review your profile and advise you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vinotharumugam
3 of 6
Profile visibility is anyone can see my account. Then what to do?
Vinoth A Kumar
cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 6

Hello Vinoth,

Please click on these links to help you boost your chances of getting hired here on Upwork:

Getting your first job

Submitting a Proposal

Enhance your Profile

Untitled
vinotharumugam
5 of 6
Thanks for support!

Just now I was submitted 2 & more proposals. But I did not get any kind of response. Look our clients are seen my proposal are not. I cont hope.
Vinoth A Kumar
yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
6 of 6

Vinoth, you have 2 failed tests and 1 below average test scores, so why are you not hiding them from your profile. Also, your English is not fluent, so change it to conversational or basic, because fluent means not making mistakes, and your profile is full of mistakes, and most clients who look at your profile will think you're a liar or that you don't know what fluent means, even though fluent is a simple word and it would have been easy for you to find a definition for it.