I need money again

Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
21 of 24
:beer: lol
Ace Contributor
Nicole H Member Since: Nov 15, 2007
22 of 24
As someone who is handed a set of requirements and just codes them. But that isn't the first step, collecting the requirements and writing them up is. So it seems the client doesn't have any clear requirements yet. Well, then that just means he now needs to hire someone who can elicit those and put them together in a form that a programmer can use. To criticize someone for not having a clear set of requirements is just ridiculous. If you don't have the ability to prepare requirements but that is the stage he appears to be at, then maybe the job isn't for you and you should just move on.
Ace Contributor
Nick M Member Since: Jul 12, 2011
23 of 24
"Criticize someone" - since when did i criticize the potential client? I'm criticizing the process and, ultimately, the way it has been implemented by oDesk - with better implementation it can save the CLIENT and the CONTRACTOR valuable time. You're trying to be a smartass for being a smartasses sake - not sure what the benefit of that is exactly?
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
24 of 24
If a client is asking to select the most relevant previous job, and just one question, it might be because they did not notice or forgot to uncheck. The questions are random, with each new job post you get a different stock question. Why is this checked marked by default? Let clients check mark if they want to use this option. I just noticed this is still in beta.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS