Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need someone from Serbia :D

Community Guru
Aleksandra K Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
1 of 7

Hi there,

I need someone from Serbia who has experience with withdrawals through Payoneer Smiley Very Happy

Can you please tell me which bank gives the best rate? Does it make any difference how much money you withdraw?

Thanks in advance

Community Guru
2 of 7

Anybody? Smiley Very Happy

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 7

Hi Aleksandra,

You can find the info you're after and read different experiences freelancers from Serbia shared on the Upwork supported "Freelancers in Serbia" Facebook group. Please follow this link.

You can also google for blogs in Serbian created by Upwork and Elance users, which do offer useful information about freelancing in Serbia.

For future reference, I think you'll get more replies from Upwork users in Serbia if you post related questions in the Serbia Country group here.

Community Guru
4 of 7

Hm.. I posted the same reply twice Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
5 of 7

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your reply. My original post was in the group but I thought it would go unnoticed.  

Thank you for the link to the Facebook group, I will try to find the information there. Smiley Very Happy

Ace Contributor
Marija J Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
6 of 7

Hi Aleksandra!

I have just the right group for you, where you can find all the current information and answers to all of your questions, precisely from the users of Payoneer in Serbia, including me. Smiley Happy You will have to request to join, but I can add you right away. Click this link - PayoneerSerbia.

I hope this helps! All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
7 of 7

Hi Marija,

Thank you for the link. I’ve already experimented a bit but maybe they will have more useful information: D

Thanks again!  

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS