cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to access my elance account

Abdullah a Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
1 of 20

How can I access my elance account?I have tried to access it using my username/email and password but failed. I have tried to recover my password several times and i get this message:

"Change Password Request Received

An email is on its way with a link to reset your password. But hurry, it expires in 24 hours."

but no messages reach my inbox. Please, I need to correct some mistakes in my profile as it does not look good when googling my name.

info: The account uses a Yahoo mail.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 20

Hello Abdullah,

Have you tried checking your spam and trash mail? If you still can't find your reset password email, please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 20

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for replying. I did check my spam along with every other folder. I also checked trash and even sent mails after reading your reply. I also did not mention that sometimes an "Error 502" appears after submitting reset password request. 

Community Guru
4 of 20

Hello Abdullah, 

Sorry for the late response. Could you please send me a PM of the email address of your elance account? Thank you!

Untitled
5 of 20

Done Ryan.

Thank you.

Goran G Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
6 of 20

One more sent. Thank you in advance.

Community Guru
7 of 20

Hello Goran,

Thank you for sending me a PM. I have escalated your concern. We will send you the reset password email shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Goran G Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
8 of 20

@RyanC Looking forward for it. Thanks

Victoria L Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
9 of 20

I got the same problem with the password. I wanted to close the account but cannot reset my password.

@RyanC can you please help me?

Thanks,

Victoria L.

Community Guru
10 of 20

Hello Victoria,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly to assist you. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS