🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to add my Russian Individual Entrepren...
Page options
antonnovikov
Community Member

I need to add my Russian Individual Entrepreneur 40802 bank account as a payment method.

I need to get paid to Local Bank Account of an IE.

How do I set my profile to IE?

Thank

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Anton,

When you`re adding your payment method under the "Account Holder Bank Information" section, go to Account Type and feel free to add it as an "Individual Entrepreneur". The option is available in the drop down menu under the section I`ve mentioned. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anton,

Could you please clarify what you meant with an account of an IE? Are you trying to add a company account as a payment method? 

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm an individual contractor.

I want to my Russian Business Identity (IE)'s bank account to be added as a payment method.

But when I do Local Bank Transfer PM, there's said that 40802 bank accounts cannot be added and I need to set my profile as an IE.

Couldn't find that in Settings.

Hi Anton,

When you`re adding your payment method under the "Account Holder Bank Information" section, go to Account Type and feel free to add it as an "Individual Entrepreneur". The option is available in the drop down menu under the section I`ve mentioned. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

At Account Holder info, should I specify bank's INN, or my IE's?

Hi Anton, 

I'm sorry we missed following up on your question. The form will require you to select whether your bank account is a corporate or personal account.

If your account is a corporate account, you will need to complete all fields including the INN and the KPP fields. The INN is a tax identification number. This should be 10 digits or 12 digits. The KPP is the tax registration reason code. This should be 9 digits or have the format 0000PP000 (P could be a digit or capital Latin letter).

If your bank account is a personal account, you must complete all fields except the INN and KPP fields. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members