🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to end this contract
Page options
felana_malina
Community Member

I need to end this contract

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ANYBODY may end a contract WITHOUT leaving any written feedback.

The freeform text box that asks for feedback?
You can ALWAYS leave that blank. If the interface asks you to write something, you can ignore that request and leave it blank.

If you don't want to think about star feedback (evaluating the other person in six categories, marking 1 to 5 stars), then you ARE NOT REQUIRED TO. Nobody can force you to think about this or spend time on it if you don't want to. Just click all fives and don't think about it.

If you ask the OTHER person to close the contract, then you don't even need to leave star rating feedback.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kasim92
Community Member

The person who ends the contract must leave feedback.

Why are you so reluctant to leave honest feedback?
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Felana R,

If you have decided to end the contract, there is no harm in an honest feedback.  May you find a lot of good clients that can receive your services as per the commitment.

Best wishes.

Thanks

https://www.coupongot.com/

ANYBODY may end a contract WITHOUT leaving any written feedback.

The freeform text box that asks for feedback?
You can ALWAYS leave that blank. If the interface asks you to write something, you can ignore that request and leave it blank.

If you don't want to think about star feedback (evaluating the other person in six categories, marking 1 to 5 stars), then you ARE NOT REQUIRED TO. Nobody can force you to think about this or spend time on it if you don't want to. Just click all fives and don't think about it.

If you ask the OTHER person to close the contract, then you don't even need to leave star rating feedback.

m_terrazas
Community Member

Felana R wrote:

Hello!

I started a job yesterday and I agreed it as a data entry job. Client asked me to find links using queries he provided. After researches and few hours logged, he asked me to analyze all of the sources I found and provide it in a format he chosen, which I did not agree. I am willing to cancel the contract and I already deleted all of my logged hours and would like to end this contract as it never happened. (without me or him giving a feedback)

When I check the job, I can still see I have 8 hours logged but 0$. When I want to end the contract, I am still asked to leave a feedback. Am I missing something or is there something I need to do?
Thanks a lot for any advice!

I don't understand why you erase 8 hours that you worked. Also, if the client asked you for more work, I guess they were happy with the first part.
Hourly contracts have this good part. The customer can ask you for more work and doesn't have to discuss pricing or ask you to create another milestone. Just keep working and if you use the time tracker correctly, you will get paid for your work for a week.
That is why I do not understand that you have done what you have done. If you simply cannot or do not want to continue with the contract, discuss it with the client and close it, or ask him to close it.
Now it will be a contract with nothing earned and it will damage your JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members