🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to get paid already!
Page options
31ec6c94
Community Member

I need to get paid already!

I seem to have the same problem as many: My direct to bank payment method has been deactivated since my upwork account name does not match the name in my bank account. Could you please fix it so that I can get paid and continue working? Otherwise I will have to tell my "employer" that I have to quit because I haven't been receiving any money, in over a month now. I am on my 3rd contract and I haven't received 1 dollar!! I am User ID**Edited for Community Guidelines**. I have also filled the W-9 form, but it always says that I have to fill it.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniela,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please keep in mind that you can only add a payment method that is issued on your name or if your name is listed as a beneficiary name. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as well and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,
it's been 3 days and I haven't been contacted yet by your team via ticket. My name is the same on my bank account as well as on my Upwork account (Daniela Dermer). The only thing that I can think of is, when I did the identity verification, I uesd my Italian passport, with my Italian last name, Daniela Lambiase. Is this causing the name mismatch? Can you please let me know? I will have to let my contract down and disappoint your customer if this issue does not get fixed soon. This is my 3rd contract and I haven't been paied yet.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Daniela.

I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
31ec6c94
Community Member

I added my driver's license and bank statement.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members