🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to have my street address updated to a...
Page options
0fddc338
Community Member

I need to have my street address updated to a PO Box. Who can help with this?

I recently joined and plan to use my S-Corp as the entity.  How do I go about changing the Address (which would only allow physical addresses) to be my PO Box (used by the corporation)?

I also cannot go back in and change the street address I entered when I initially entered in the address.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you assist me with this.  I have an LLC and have still not been able to enter my PO Box address as a freelancer.  

Hi Jonathan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I want to ask Can I share my contact number with a Client if he is asking for this?

Hi Shakeela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that while we encourage you to keep your communication with your clients within the message center, it's up to you and the client if you want to communicate on a different platform after a contract has started.

You may want to read on Wes's thread to learn about the top red flags for scams just for safety precautions.

~ AJ
Upwork

I also need my PO Box on my profile instead of my physical home address.

cate70
Community Member

Hi.  I need to update my address to a P.O box as well.   How can I log a ticket about that?  thank you.

Hi Cate,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
aa05d2ef
Community Member

It is not acknowledging my P.O. Box out of the gate in simply registering for Upwork. In addition to that, it has arbitrarily chosen a registration user name via Google as my first name, and this is wrong. It also will not allow me to enter certificate education from a university, although quite a valuable component of my credentials. I am not sure why everything is so rigid. I will go through the process, but if I cannot make myself look as I should on the site, I will simply delete everything and go with an alternative that is more user-friendy. This has gotten quite ridiculous from the start.

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members