rosiros67

I need to help

I have a registration, but five to six days ago I did not want to change one of my questions, and then I get the initial form of skills and the field of expression. It seems like they're going to endorse me again. By entering my phone I have no problem. I need your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski

Hi Rosita,

Can you share more details about your problem so that I can help you.
I have checked your account and you will need to complete your profile, fill out all of the information and submit it for a review. Ones our team has reviewed your profile they will contact you with a detail explanation about your status.
You can follow this Guide to help you with completing your profile up to 100%.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski

Hi Rosita,

Can you share more details about your problem so that I can help you.
I have checked your account and you will need to complete your profile, fill out all of the information and submit it for a review. Ones our team has reviewed your profile they will contact you with a detail explanation about your status.
You can follow this Guide to help you with completing your profile up to 100%.

~ Goran
Upwork

The problem continues. When I get the form I need to fill in the main services and skill when filling up the skill
 I fill out some skills and then tells me that they are not the ones that are needed.
 He transmits me to suggest an skill and this is a circle. I can not finish it.
Under my account name, I have access to singout and My requests. It was also at the very beginning of the registration,
 but then allowed me. However, after I changed without asking one of the initial questions,
 I returned to the starting position and I can not finish anything.
ter I changed without asking one of the initial questions, I returned to the starting position and I can not finish anything. .

Hi Rosita,

Sign out from your account > clear your cache and cookies > log in or try to log in with another browser and check if you`ll be taken to the second window.

~ Goran
Upwork