🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to open a ticket.
Page options
eedgti
Community Member

I need to open a ticket.

I need assistance in openning a ticket. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Edgar,

Are you having trouble creating a support ticket? If you do, you can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team. 

We'd also be happy to assist you here. Please feel free to share more information and we'd gladly help you with it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
prestonhunter
Community Member

Edgar:

What is your question?

If you tell us what your question, we can probably answer your question right here, or somebody from Upwork Customer Support can set up a ticket for you to put you into to contact with the right team.

Preston, I understand this kind of forum functionallity and sometimes its fine, but not always. As users of the plataform we have the right to communicate our request privateley and not even reveal the subject.

So I consider valid just require for a private ticket in order to expose my concerns to the upwork support team.

JoanneP

Hi Edgar,

Are you having trouble creating a support ticket? If you do, you can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team. 

We'd also be happy to assist you here. Please feel free to share more information and we'd gladly help you with it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
eedgti
Community Member

The problem is that ther is indeed an option to create a new ticket, but it only redirect me to post my request here.

petra_r
Community Member

Edgar T wrote:

The problem is that ther is indeed an option to create a new ticket, but it only redirect me to post my request here.

Do that, then.

I want to contact customer supportbut there is no email address available. Your chat doesnotworkeither as the robot doesn't understand the problem. I have lost my top rated status plus my job success rate has been downgraded from 100% to 88%, again, I don't know why.

Therefore I am no longer able to get my earnings on a Friday and I consider this discrimination to Freelancers that not meat the requierments, Covid19 does not discriminate and having to wait a week to get paid does present a problem as I do have to get maintenace medicine formy selfandmy wife on a weekly basis. Maybe you can get Upwork toresponddirectly to me via email. I would appreciate yourhelpinthismatter. 

Hi Bruno,

I understand your frustration with this and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Still waiting. However I had been a toptated freelancer for many years and my job sucessrate was always 100%. Out of the blue I lost my toprated badge and my job sucessrate went down to 88%.

Yes my working hours have decreased with my present client but this is because we are  in the off season for the products being offered by the client. This will last until August when the season kicks off again. Plus I had accepted an other job that was terminated after 3 days by the client. Never before had I had a contract terminated in all the time I am a Freelancer with your company.

I respectfully ask that this situation is being investigated because my job sucess rate does affect my changes of getting invitations for interview by prospective clients.

Bruno 

Bruno,

You need to choose between two options:

- focus your efforts on contacting Upwork Customer Support and waiting for them to resolve your issues for you

[or]

- focus on learning what you can do to help yourself, with the tools and techniques directly available to you. That can include talking to people in the Community Forum, and being willing to learn.

Bruno H K wrote:

Still waiting. However I had been a toptated freelancer for many years and my job sucessrate was always 100%. Out of the blue I lost my toprated badge and my job sucessrate went down to 88%.

You had too few completed contracts in the last 6 months and 1 year to calculate a 6 month or 12 month JSS from, so your JSS is calculated from your 2 year calculation window by default rather than the best of your 6 month, 1 year and 2 year windows.

If your JSS dropped at the last update (on the 13th) and the terminated contract happened between the 30th of May an the 13th of June, it came with poor private feedback which caused the drop. At any rate, *IF* your JSS dropped on the 13th of June (the most resent update) then you can use your top rated perk to eliminate the impact of the relevant contract from your JSS calculation.

If it happened earlier than that it is too late and you can no longer use the perk, as you only have 14 days from losing your top rated status to use the perk.  So if it was the contract that ended on the 18th of May, you missed the deadline to have it removed from your JSS calculation.

There is no point contacting Support about this, because there is nothing they would or could do about it.

Hi Bruno,

I checked and I can confirm that one of our agents has already reached out to you via a support ticket. You should be able to access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes I have b een able to open the ticket. However it does not address my concern. First of all I want to know why I have lost my toprated badge and why my job sucess score has been reduced to 88%. I have had a 100% job sucess score foe many years now and all of a sudden you decide I am no longer worthy of this. Can you please explain this to me?  I look forward to your reply.

Regards

Bruno H K wrote:

First of all I want to know why I have lost my toprated badge and why my job sucess score has been reduced to 88%. Can you please explain this to me? 

It was explained already. In detail!!

You lost your top rated status because your JSS dropped below the 90% mark and your JSS dropped below the 90% mark because a contract ended with poor private feedback (probably the one where you were let go).

You had too few completed contracts in the last 6 months and 1 year to calculate a 6 month or 12 month JSS from, so your JSS is calculated from your 2 year calculation window by default rather than the best of your 6 month, 1 year and 2 year windows.

If your JSS dropped at the last update (on the 13th) and the terminated contract happened between the 30th of May an the 13th of June, it came with poor private feedback which caused the drop. At any rate, *IF* your JSS dropped on the 13th of June (the most resent update) then you can use your top rated perk to eliminate the impact of the relevant contract from your JSS calculation.

If it happened earlier than that it is too late and you can no longer use the perk, as you only have 14 days from losing your top rated status to use the perk.  So if it was the contract that ended on the 18th of May, you missed the deadline to have it removed from your JSS calculation.

There is no point contacting Support about this, because there is nothing they would or could do about it.

I can't find any question mark on the bottom right corner and I can't reach out to any human support.

Also I can't open a new ticket.

I have sent my request to remove feedback to f**Edited for community guidelines**24 hours ago but no response from anyone.

re: "I can't find any question mark on the bottom right corner and I can't reach out to any human support."

What was previously a question mark icon is now a green "Get Support" button.

re: "Also I can't open a new ticket. I have sent my request to remove feedback to freelancersuccess@upwork.com 24 hours ago but no response from anyone."

You can read more about removing feedback here:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Feedback-Removal

Hi Jing,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
bruno-king
Community Member

I have the same problem. How can I create a ticket as I don't have the question mark either

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths