🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to remove Payoneer account and connect...
Page options
banditoai
Community Member

I need to remove Payoneer account and connect business account

Hello.
I need to remove my personal Payoneer account from my UPWORK account, I can't do it manually, because I dont hav this option in my settings. For this reason I'm asking for help of an assistant.

After you delete it, I need to connect a new account Payoneer (my own business account). I will provide all documentation. Since Payoneer have problems with cards - I can't use my personal account and take my money. Byt my business account is connected, and I can transfer my money from Payoneer to my bank account. I can't remove it manually (you can see it on screenshot) Please, I really need money, Ihave to pay things as everyone. I really hope we can find out.

Now I’m waiting really 3 days... I dont like this situation. Nobody are contacting me and not trying to solve this. I was writing today and yesterday in my another topic about this problem, passed 2 days - no answers, no emails. I really need help to get money. I need to solve it in one day maximum all, I can’t pay rent.
1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aleksei,

You will have to reach out to Payoneer to disassociate your Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Once this is done, you can contact our Customer Support team directly and they will remove your Payoneer account from your list of payment methods. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths