Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to request a change in the Work History and Feedback

lghenriquez
Luis H Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
1 of 6

Hi,

I only have three jobs showing in the Work History and Feedback section of my profile, but only one of them shows as complete and has feedback. A second one never really came through because the client didn't really now what he wanted, so I pointed him in the right direction, which was to find a local certified translator. The third project ended a while back and the client replied to my feedback but didn't leave public feedback on my profile, nor did he close the project. What can I do to get this fixed ?

On a related note, I had a full-time job so I stopped using UpWork for a while and now my profile is set to private. I'm not sure that I'm ready to move to the paid subscription, but I would like to become visible again. 

Thanks for your help.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Luis,

Your profile was set to private due to not having earned in the last 30 days. Please check this announcement, and refer to the notification sent to you about your profile visibility status. This means that you will only not appear in search results but clients will be able to see your proposals and check out your profile. We will change your visibility back to public. Please check out this Help Article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
lghenriquez
Luis H Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
3 of 6

Thanks, Joanne.

About my Work History and Feedback section question, how do I change this?

I look forward to your response. 

Best

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

@Luis H wrote:

Thanks, Joanne.

About my Work History and Feedback section question, how do I change this?

I look forward to your response. 

Best

All you can do is ask the clients to end the contracts, if they won't, end them yourself.

Contracts that end without payment and / or feedback will significantly affect your metrics if they represent a significant percentage of your overall work history.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 6

Hi Luis,

You can reach out to your client about ending the contract and request for a feedback, but you do have the option to end the contract as mentioned by Petra. You may also want to check out this  help article and also about feedback.

~ Joanne
Upwork
cupidmedia
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
6 of 6

It seems like for your second contract (the no feedback one that ended in April 2016), the client didn't understand how to give feedback and just responded to your feedback instead. Unfortunately it's now far too late to do anything about that one.

Your contract that's still open, if you have already asked the client to close it and they haven't, you should close it yourself.

In future, you'll need to work on your client and contract management to ensure that clients close the job as soon as its complete.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS