🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I need to update my phone number
Page options
syedtahir19
Community Member

I need to update my phone number

Hi,

I am not using the old phone number **Edited for Community Guidelines** with. I have changed my phone number. I want to update the phone number. Could you please update my phone number to **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

I do not have my old phone number with me. So I cannot withdraw the money from my account.

Regards,

Tahir.

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tahir,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I would like to change my phone number as i lost my old phone. I have changed my phone number. I want to update the phone number. Could you please update my phone number

Regards,

Julius Cezar

Hi Julius,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same problem but it wont let me contact support, it just sends me here to these community pages. How can we update information in our settings if it makes us verfiy with a number we dont have and then we cannot contact anyone in customer service?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kimberly.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
irvabarca6778
Community Member

I also have the same problem. After clearing my cache and cookies it appears that upwork sent a code from my old phone number. **Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Irvin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths