🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need video chat verification, but my Englis...
Page options
bd611c0a
Community Member

I need video chat verification, but my English is weak

Hello everyone,

I joined Upwork recently and have worked 2 jobs. I have completed Id verification, now I need video verification, but my English is very bad in speaking, but I am quite confident in reading and writing part.
I want to know what the video interview will include, or is there any other way I can confirm my account.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Viet, 

Thank you for your message.

You must complete the video verification to restore your account. Our verification team is very supportive while interacting with the users during the interview process. Feel free to share the same with our team so that they can assist you accordingly. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I need video chat verification, but my English is weak"

It is not an English proficiency exam. They just want to look at your face.

researchediting
Community Member

Viet L wrote:

I want to know what the video interview will include, or is there any other way I can confirm my account.

In my experience, it's not an interview at all. Someone somewhere confirmed that they could see me, and that I could not see them, and after a ridiculous length of time with no conversation (15 minutes?) I was told the verification process had been completed. With minor variations, both the verifications I had followed that arc.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members