cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact support. They can

Highlighted
Rudy F Member Since: Aug 19, 2013
1 of 5
Hello everyone I had a problem with one of my clients. He paid me 117$ for a work but he cancelled it because of some problem. He ask me to return the payment through refund. Then I give him back the money. But after 1 day, there's a transaction history pop up on my account that says 117$ is already returned and my 117$ is also taken by this client. So the total of earnings deducted on my accout is 234$! instead of 117$ only. What will i do? When I check our contract, The amount paid to me shows -117$ instead of 0!. Help please.
Ace Contributor
Francisco F Member Since: Nov 13, 2010
2 of 5
Contact support. They can help you better.
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
3 of 5
Hi Rudy, Please contact Customer Support for help. I hope the transactions are corrected asap for you!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
Md. Lutfor R Member Since: Feb 21, 2015
4 of 5

I think its upwork refund fee+ Refund, Did you looked at the "refund fee" when you refunded ?

"Don't think or judge, just listen" - Sarah Dessen
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Lutfor,

I would just like to note that there is no refund fee. Currenly if a freelancer issues a refund, there will be a separate line in their transaction history for the Service fee that is refunded automatically. There is no additional payment for issuing a refund.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS