🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I not get connect for this month
Page options
parasbhalodiya
Community Member

I not get connect for this month

Hello Upwork Team , MY connect renew cycle period is Current Billing Cycle

Jun 3, 2019 — Jul 2, 2019 but not update connect .
16 REPLIES 16
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Paras,

Please be patient for a few more hours and the connects will be awarded on your profile. Usually, the connects are awarded around noon UTC time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have not received any connects for this month either.

Hi Mariah,

Please refer to my previous post about when the connects are awarded to your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! The end of my billing cycle was May 31 and I still have yet to receive any new connects. It's been a couple of days now and I don't know how to fix this matter.

Thanks!

Hi Sofia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Sir, I am 3 day already  late to get connect

Hi Paras,

I checked this for you and it looks like you did receive prorated Connects on Jun 3rd when you upgraded your Membership to Plus Plan. Based on your connects history you have used all of your connects.

If you think you need more connects, you can purchase additional Connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

But in last 2 day not possible to use all..show send proposal in last 2 day
please. And I purchase all ready in 10$.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paras,

You can check your Connects history for more details regarding your concern.

You received the correct number of prorated Connects for the number of days that have passed since your Connects were last renewed/allotted, plus 10 additional Connects.

Connects balance at the upgrade

Difference between Basic & Plus

+ 10

Days into the billing cycle

Prorated Connects (days x 2)

+ 22

Total after upgrade

= 32

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello! The end of my billing cycle was June 26 and I'm yet to receive any new connects. Is there a reason why?

Abayomi O wrote:

Hello! The end of my billing cycle was June 26 and I'm yet to receive any new connects. Is there a reason why?

Connects are no longer free. You have to pay for them now.

sroseedits
Community Member

My connects whould have refewed. When can I expect for them to renew? It is over due. They should hav renewed on May 27th.

You don't get them for free anymore, you have to pay. 

Actually - I have the Freelancer Plus program, so my understanding is my connects should have updated. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sheri,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
hoffenberg-irit
Community Member

If you are on a basic plan I don't think you will get free connects anymore because they changed the plan. Now on the basic plan you have an option to buy new connects for 15 cents ( $1.5 for 10 connects and so on ) and no more 60 free connects. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members