cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I"m getting this "we can't complete your request now" message far too often, how about you?

Maryann B Member Since: Aug 13, 2015
31 of 39

Hello, it seems you are the only one experiencing this issue, you need to continue communicating with the Administrators/Support staffs. It must be frustrating for you, but I believe it will soon be resolved.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
32 of 39

Hi Christopher,

An update was released that should solve the issue you were experiencing as well. Please, let us know if it still persists.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 39

Hi Christopher, 

The team has advised that the issue has already been resolved. If there are still issues with your account, let us know!

Avery

-Avery
Untitled
Jason D Member Since: Jun 8, 2016
34 of 39

2 days in a row, same issue, i can't invite people to view my postings. 

Ocman B Member Since: Jul 23, 2016
35 of 39

Dear UpWork. 

I've gotten the following message MULTIPLE times over the last week, and it ALWAYS happens when I try to sign in. 

Here's the message:

We can't complete your request now.

We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.

Please try again later.

To report this problem click here.

Error 500 (O)

<End Message>

Now, after I click the link to report the message, I just get redirected to the FAQ. 

UpWork, why are you doing this? If you're getting abnormally high traffic, why don't you upgrade your servers?  And how come it always happens AFTER I try to submit a proposal, but not when I go to the page to enter my proposal?

So...anyone else running into this?

Regina E Member Since: Dec 9, 2016
36 of 39

I also cant submit proposals even though I still have 46 connects. The message always said it is cause by "abnormal high volume of traffic."

Please help! THANKS!

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
37 of 39

The status page says everything is fine - but it's not:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-09 um 11.10.48.png

I cannot submit proposals either.

ETA: so I click on "click here" to report the problem - why in the world am I taken to the Help Center overview and not an email form or similar that already includes the error message I got? You don't expect me to open a ticket to report this, do you? Talk about user-unfriendly features...

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
38 of 39

I just received an email specifying that all site services are operational now, Ela.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
39 of 39

Hi Regina and others,

There were some issues with some of Upwork pages earlier. They should be fixed for all users now. If you continue getting the error, please let us know.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS