cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really need a satisfactory answer about the client Satisfaction rate.

Ace Contributor
Sadak N Member Since: Jan 30, 2010
1 of 14

I have got 100% client satisfaction rate for about 15days now. Since then I have no closed contract or a disatisfided client. I am still working on my new contract. Today, I found out that the rate is back to 86%. Why is this big drop due to. I have had no closed contract with a bad client feedback since I got that 100%!!!!!

Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
2 of 14

Its all about the robot no one knows what will happen tomorrow with their My Stats.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
3 of 14

has been explained over and over again that the score isbased on a rolling timescale of withwe one or two years. So in the same way that something that happens this week can affect your score as it comes into the calculation, something that happened one or two years ago can affect the rating as it drops out of the calculation.

Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
4 of 14

Stephen

On these calculation basis can we lose out Top rate badge for some days and get back again when the robot think the bad days has been passesd and now we are in safe mode.

Sadak is having a drastic change from 100% to 86%

Ace Contributor
5 of 14

@Iftikhar I wrote:

Stephen

Sadak is having a drastic change from 100% to 86%

If it was 96% or 90%, I would understand, but from 100% to 86% I really cannot get it. I undrstand that one coming month may affect an other and vice versa but this is just illogical. 

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
6 of 14

I'm only trying to help here - I assure you I'll never be able to explain how the robots work. I'm just throwing something into the equation. I do agree though that maybe the fact that it was a Tuesday or something like that might have been just as relevant.

Ace Contributor
7 of 14

@Stephen B wrote:

I'm only trying to help here - I assure you I'll never be able to explain how the robots work. I'm just throwing something into the equation. I do agree though that maybe the fact that it was a Tuesday or something like that might have been just as relevant.

Thak you stephan for your attempt to help!

BUT, if there are Robots which cotrol all this, should not we know how they do this and  which criteria  they rely on in order to avoid many things that may ruin our online work here???

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
8 of 14

@Sadak N wrote:

@Stephen B wrote:

Thak you stephan for your attempt to help!

BUT, if there are Robots which cotrol all this, should not we know how they do this and  which criteria  they rely on in order to avoid many things that may ruin our online work here???

Sadak, I agree with you but I think the first and easiest step to take is to take a close and honest look at your last 12 to 24 months. Look at the date the drop happened, say April 19th, and then look at all of your contract activity between April 19th, 2014 (or April 19th, 2013) til now. Have any contracts closed? Have you canceled any jobs? Have you done any refunds? These are the questions you need to ask yourself. It might not be as random as it seems. Keep in mind that clients not only leave a star feedback, but are asked to recommend you on a scale of 0-10 in the "hidden feedback" section. All it takes is a seemingly good rating of 7 or 8, which oDesk interprets as neutral and less than ideal, for a drop to occur. I do wish there was a little more transparency, but looking at your last 12 to 24 months and reverse engineering your score should shed some light on the matter. If there was absolutely no activity whatsoever, contact support and let them walk you through it.

Ace Contributor
Zubair J Member Since: Apr 6, 2015
9 of 14

Iftikhar,

This is a great drop down, this can happen to any of the freelancer who earn top rated badge which is very difficult to get and then he will lost it without any reasons if it is a bug then some buddy needs to answer us. I hope it is a bug and Sadak will get her top rated badge back.

BEST OF LUCK Sadak.

Ace Contributor
10 of 14

@Zubair J wrote:

Iftikhar,

This is a great drop down, this can happen to any of the freelancer who earn top rated badge which is very difficult to get and then he will lost it without any reasons if it is a bug then some buddy needs to answer us. I hope it is a bug and Sadak will get her top rated badge back.

BEST OF LUCK Sadak.

Thanks Zubair, but I did not have the top rated badge as my earning has not reached 1000$ yet . This is also a big issue because the amount itself is dropping down Smiley Sad. I hope it is a bug because this will be really discouraging for us.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS