cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really need a satisfactory answer about the client Satisfaction rate.

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
11 of 14

@Sadak N wrote:

Thanks Zubair, but I did not have the top rated badge as my earning has not reached 1000$ yet . This is also a big issue because the amount itself is dropping down Smiley Sad. I hope it is a bug because this will be really discouraging for us.

Sadak

Your question on the earnings dropping was already answered and was stated it was not a bug in the thread you opened.

http://community.odesk.com/t5/Freelancers/12-month-earnings-decreased/m-p/75579#M31447

Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
12 of 14

Its not a bug Sadak you should have to earn mony to maintain your last 12 month earnings if you did not earn it will go down by the time.

Ace Contributor
Zubair J Member Since: Apr 6, 2015
13 of 14

Hi Sadak,

I think earning is not a problem, maybe a private feedback or something else do this to you, because for earning top rated badge you have

• 12-month earnings of at least $1,000

which is a minimum earning requirement I think this is not a problem in your case. 

You can describe it well. Try to find this problem and share with us so we will be aware of it. 

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
14 of 14

@Sadak N wrote:

I have got 100% client satisfaction rate for about 15days now. Since then I have no closed contract or a disatisfided client. I am still working on my new contract. Today, I found out that the rate is back to 86%. Why is this big drop due to. I have had no closed contract with a bad client feedback since I got that 100%!!!!!

Sadak,

I wanted to know when the scores first came out why I had only 80% client satisfaction and it at the time had 98% on my JS. I have 100% now, but for weeks it was at 98%. The only other two jobs I had ever taken had not panned out. One was I was hired and the guy disappearred. After 2 months oDesk CS told me to go ahead an withdraw. This was 2 years ago before stats, and the second was a job I took that was for reviews and it turned out they wanted me to do reviews on products without testing the product and post on Amazon which I felt was dishonest, so I told them thank you but I couldn't do it and left the job.

This dropped my score, one was 2 years ago the other was several months ago. The only other jobs I have had were the same 2 clients and they had given me more money which changed the contract

So on the score for client satisfaction, which I assume included private feedback and withdrawing from a hob I ended up with 80% rather then 100%. It didn't make sense I would have a lower score for something I had no control over, but that is part of how they calculate it, so if you took a job and didn't start it, or you had a client disappear within the last couple years, or you didn't have feedback those all get factored in and your score will jump up and down. From what one of the mods said it changes about twice a month so it would be anything in the last two years that they use for calculation which would factor in twice a month on your score. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS