🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I received money a lot less than I withdr...
Page options
indo01
Community Member

I received money a lot less than I withdraw

I have been working from Upwork since 2018. I never encounter any problem receiving money from Upwork (USD) to my local bank account (IDR). I don't remember exactly when Upwork changed their payment system, so now it seems like I am not accepting it directly from USD, but there's a third party (Payoneer) somehow I got transferred to IDR already.

Here's the story, on August 9th, I withdrew $353,02 USD and was supposed to receive around IDR 5,030,011 (exclude fees - if any). The amount usually changed a bit - insignificant, due to updates on the exchange rate. However, for this one, I only received IDR 3,882,124 when there's no decline in the exchange rate. It means I only got an amount equal to $277 USD. I have contacted my bank, but they can't help since they received it in IDR already.

Has anyone got the same issue as me? Can Upwork provide proof of bank transfer?

Note: pls pardon my english 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Zeffa,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have already submitted a ticket regarding this issue. Our team will review the details you submitted and will update you directly on your ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello there! I’m having this same issue right now.

Hi Emmanuel,

Could you please send me a private message with more information about your issues so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths