🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I sent my proposal to a job that was incorrec...
Page options
award1925
Community Member

I sent my proposal to a job that was incorrectly advertised.

I sent my proposal to a job that was incorrectly advertised as the client wanted a C developer but put in the job skills C# only, making me believe it was C# job. Once being accepted and talking to the client i and the client realized the mistake.

This proposal cost me 6 connects. I know this would cost pence to repurchase but is there anyway i can have these connects readded to my account?

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Aaron W wrote:

I sent my proposal to a job that was incorrectly advertised as the client wanted a C developer but put in the job skills C# only, making me believe it was C# job. Once being accepted and talking to the client i and the client realized the mistake.

This proposal cost me 6 connects. I know this would cost pence to repurchase but is there anyway i can have these connects readded to my account?

In these circumstances upwork does not return connects.

jr-translation
Community Member

Aaron W wrote:

Ask the client to close the job without hire and post a new one with the correct description. If a job ist closed without hire, the connects ar returned.

alves_luis
Community Member

Also happened to me. This sucks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members