🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I set up my taxes, my payment, and when I'd l...
Page options
a53694e2
Community Member

I set up my taxes, my payment, and when I'd like to get paid. So How Do I???

I'm new here but I got a job and I have pending funds. My boss is getting charged every week and it's saying my balance is $0 even though I've been putting my hours in the time log. This is my third week in and everything is set up, I scheduled my payment details to be twice a month (every. 1rst and 3rd Wednesday of every month.) Only when the balance is ($100 or more).

Does this mean I can only withdraw funds  when my balance is over $100?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hu'Ghniq F wrote:

I'm new here but I got a job and I have pending funds. My boss is getting charged every week and it's saying my balance is $0 even though I've been putting my hours in the time log. This is my third week in and everything is set up, I

Go to your Reports Overview page and really explore it, click on all the question marks and read the info under the "When will I get paid" link. It's your financial dashboard, essentially.

You can withdraw when you have money in your Available tab. The first week's money will appear there tomorrow. The second week next Wednesday and this week the Wednesday after.

"Where is my money?"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Hu'Ghniq F wrote:

I'm new here but I got a job and I have pending funds. My boss is getting charged every week and it's saying my balance is $0 even though I've been putting my hours in the time log. This is my third week in and everything is set up, I

Go to your Reports Overview page and really explore it, click on all the question marks and read the info under the "When will I get paid" link. It's your financial dashboard, essentially.

You can withdraw when you have money in your Available tab. The first week's money will appear there tomorrow. The second week next Wednesday and this week the Wednesday after.

"Where is my money?"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members