🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I still did not get the connects from decline...
Page options
82c31eb5
Community Member

I still did not get the connects from declined project which is removed by upwork.

Hello, hope you are doing all great.

I have applied to some projects and got mail that these projects were removed according to violation of Upwork terms and conditions, also they said my wasted connects will be refunded within a few days.

But already many days passed and I still did not get the connects refund.

Kindly help me to resolve this problem as soon as possible because I wasted many connects.

Thanks in advance.

Fredrick.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Fredrick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Fredrick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Are you aware that it costs you connects to have your "Available Now" badge turned on? You should turn that off. Clients can only see this badge when they do a search - not when you send a proposal - and you'll rarely appear near the top of the list. It's a waste of money for a new freelancer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members