🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I submitted work for review, the client didn'...
Page options
itsyash
Community Member

I submitted work for review, the client didn't like it.

Hey.. So I submitted a work. The client reviewed it and didn't like it. I agreed as the "Project" was too much to be done in a very short time. I agreed with him that the work is not good and that he should get it done with the proper method. We ended the chat by wishing each other luck but no decision on whether he should pay me or not. and quite frankly.. I'll be okay with even a small percentage of the pay we decided just to compensate for the fact that I did an overnight so he sees if it is doable or not. The thing is now the amount is now in "In review". I would like to know what happens if he doesn't cancel the contract or just doesn't do anything at all. Would I get the pay in pending after 14 days?

Again, There is no dispute between the client and me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kashafshamim
Community Member

Hi Yash, 

It's all right that you & your client didn't end up on the same point, tho, if he didn't file any dispute nor he asked you to "refund" then you're safe side. You'll get the payment after 14 days if the client doesn't cancel the order or ask for a refund. Perhaps, the client still has an option to leave you a review after "ending" the contract. But if he does not cancel it nor end it, you'll get the pay within 14 days. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kashafshamim
Community Member

Hi Yash, 

It's all right that you & your client didn't end up on the same point, tho, if he didn't file any dispute nor he asked you to "refund" then you're safe side. You'll get the payment after 14 days if the client doesn't cancel the order or ask for a refund. Perhaps, the client still has an option to leave you a review after "ending" the contract. But if he does not cancel it nor end it, you'll get the pay within 14 days. 

Even If I get paid, I'm gonna ask the client myself if wants a refund or If I can get something else done for him

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members