🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I think I qualify for Top Rated Plus badge bu...
Page options
vinod111
Community Member

I think I qualify for Top Rated Plus badge but still its showing Top Rated, Need help

Hello,

I have seen that new badge feature has introduced now and according to it I did check out my Stats. I have found that I am meeting necessary criteria for Top Rated Plus badge but I didn't receive it. 

There may be a chance that I might have missed something which I don't know to fulfil to receive this Top Rated Plus badge but It would be good if anyone from Upwork officials will pay attention and resolve my query.

Thanks,

Vinod

14 REPLIES 14
petra_r
Community Member

Vinod M wrote:

I might have missed something which I don't know to fulfil to receive this Top Rated Plus badge

a contract with $15,000 earnings

vinod111
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Vinod M wrote:

I might have missed something which I don't know to fulfil to receive this Top Rated Plus badge

I think its $5000?

Also, I have seen a couple of profiles whose total earning is less than $15000 but they still have this Top Rated Plus badgeSmiley LOL

rverang
Community Member

Vinod M wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Vinod M wrote:

I think its $5000?

Also, I have seen a couple of profiles whose total earning is less than $15000 but they still have this Top Rated Plus badgeSmiley LOL

It's 15K for Web, Mobile and Software Development

vinod111
Community Member

Renante V wrote:

Vinod M wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Vinod M wrote:

I think its $5000?

It's 15K for Web, Mobile and Software Development

you mean web, mobile & software contract or what? also what about game development? 

vinod111
Community Member

Also what about the profiles who comes under this mobile and web category but it doesn't have $15000 contract still they have received the badge. 

It's very strangeSmiley Frustrated.

petra_r
Community Member

Vinod M wrote:

Also what about the profiles who comes under this mobile and web category but it doesn't have $15000 contract still they have received the badge. 

Are you sure? Did you check their ongoing jobs and all that closed in the last year?

vinod111
Community Member

Screenshot 2020-08-14 at 5.18.39 PM.png

This is the profile I am talking about. I don't want to expose it publicly so just sharing it without a name. It would be good if Upwork officials will assist me soon on this matter.

Hi Vinod,

Could you please send me a private message with the profile URL that you are referring to so that I can take a look?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksander,

I have sent the profile on private message so please check out.

Also please let me know why I am not qualified for this badge.

rverang
Community Member

Vinod M wrote:

This is the profile I am talking about. I don't want to expose it publicly so just sharing it without a name. It would be good if Upwork officials will assist me soon on this matter.

15,000-19,999 is still within the 10K+ range (provided it's been earned within the last year.

vinod111
Community Member

Renante V wrote:

Vinod M wrote:

15,000-19,999 is still within the 10K+ range (provided it's been earned within the last year.

okay but still I think there is no contract of $15000 or above on this profile. 

Hi Vinod,

I already responded to your private message. Regarding your own badge qualification, please note that to be qualified for Top Rated Plus status, you must have earned a set amount (based on the category of work) on a single contract in the past 12 months. Learn more in this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksander,

Thank you for clarifying this. According to this I am still not getting how that other profile got the badge but no problem, as you said I will wait for your private message regarding this.

Anyways, Not there but got promoted here in the community. Just received the notification for the sameSmiley Happy 

Screenshot 2020-08-14 at 6.56.47 PM.png

Something to celebrate todaySmiley Very Happy

rverang
Community Member

Vinod M wrote:

Renante V wrote:

Vinod M wrote:

okay but still I think there is no contract of $15000 or above on this profile. 

Perhaps the category he/she is under is not Web, Mobile, Software dev?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members