🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I think I went the wrong way
Page options
728050e7
Community Member

I think I went the wrong way

I made a milestone contract.

And I ended my contract before withdraw paid milestone...

Is anything to get my payment?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kyoung,

Payments released for fixed-price contracts go through a 5-day security period and will be available to you once the security period is over. 

If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, this means it's already in the security period. You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account. You may read more about how your payments are processed in your account in the Weekly Billing Cycle help article. 

Once the money becomes available in your account, you can withdraw your earnings to your preferred payment method. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kyoung,

Payments released for fixed-price contracts go through a 5-day security period and will be available to you once the security period is over. 

If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, this means it's already in the security period. You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account. You may read more about how your payments are processed in your account in the Weekly Billing Cycle help article. 

Once the money becomes available in your account, you can withdraw your earnings to your preferred payment method. 

~ Avery
Upwork
728050e7
Community Member

Thank you for your answer.
I need to wait until 3rd March!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members