cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I think this client is getting work done for free

This widget could not be displayed.
81 of 86

Another illegal baby milk job. I think I have flagged it some time ago but it is still available. Besides the fact that this is black market the text shows that this is not a job to be paid either hourly or fixed price. The client pretends that he lives in Spain. However his profiles shows that he is in Romania. Surprisingly, this is not a "payment method not verified" client, he has a long history in Upwork with over 10,000 USD spent! Anyway this job has to be deleted!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Rocio P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
82 of 86

Please delete this post.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Marissa A Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
83 of 86

It's just ridiculous! According to CS, they have a system that alerts them when people who have had their accounts closed open a new one, but they say they can't ban the IP as I suggested. Anyway.

Highlighted
Rocio P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
84 of 86

Please delete this post.

Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
85 of 86

@Rocío P wrote:

Those are bad news; banning their IP might be the only way to get ride of them for good. Because yes, they are back!

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Just a day after the last one, and fifth account.

Some of those bogus "clients" invading Upwork could be more interested to harm Upwork and compromise the data than to harm the freelancers. Is there a better way to enter a database than to sit inside, disguised as a client?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
86 of 86

Hi Rocío,

Thank you for reporting. I am folowing up with the team about that job posting.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS