🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I unable to Log my account Error "Opps! Usern...
Page options
kavitadeviseo
Community Member

I unable to Log my account Error "Opps! Username is incorrect."

This is my wife account and my account is "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" When i am going to log my account it saying "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" However my username is correct and also trying to log in through email id but i unable to log same error.. Also i trying to contact upwork but how can i contact there no options.. that's why i am posting this question from my wife account. Please help me this, how can i fix it.. I have 2 running project on my id and also there blanace avilable due this kind of error hurt my work and my client relationship.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kavita,

I checked and it seems there is a support ticket on which you need to follow up so that you can restore access to your account. Please check your email as a copy of the ticket is being sent to the email as well.

Please note that sharing account information is a serious violation of the Upwork's Terms of Service. One of our team members will be reaching out directly with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Aleksandar,

Thanks for your kind response, actually i was contact support last 2 days ago from that account and said that my email id is deactivated and i want to change that email id.. but issue was i unable to get verification code on my phone when i was going to setting in my account.. so they said we will get back to you soon. But today i have seen that i unable to log my account. And you are saying they sent you email.. but how can i get the email my that account email id is deactivated. That's why i contact for support but they disable my account. Now i am so helpless.. Please let me what can i do.. can they send me email that ticket to my another email id? Or if they can get back my account so i can follow up that ticket on contact support..

Hi Kavita,

I already replied to your private message and sent you more information about this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members