cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used my BDO Debit card number instead of account number.

Highlighted
Jemma Q Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
1 of 5

Hello!! I used my 16 digit card number of my BDO debit account instead of using my 12 digit account number.Is that okay?Because I withdraw all my earnings last Dec.6,2018.The status of transfer is processed and said expected date delivery dec.11,2018 and upon checking my BDO account,the money has not yet arrived,I want to make sure that it is okay to use the card number instead of account number.Thank you and please reply asap as i need the money thank you...

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hi Jemma, 

This transaction will be rejected by the bank, and will be automatically refunded to your Upwork account. If this doesn't happen after 8-business days (from when you processed the withdrawal), you can contact the Customer Support Team direcly, or update us here so that a trace can be issued for this transaction. 

In the meantime, please remove this payment method from your account, and add the correct payment method to your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Jemma Q Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
3 of 5

Hi,okay I will remove this payment method now,and I will add the correct account. Thank you.

Princess Cecile T Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
4 of 5

Hi Jemma,

Same here, i have place my card number instead of account number, it's been 8 days since i withdrawn, and haven't returned back yet to my upwork account.

Thank you,

Cecile

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Princess,

Our team can trace your transaction after 8 business days, please keep in mind that weekends are not included in the count.
If you don't receive the funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS