🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My stats
Page options
studiovela
Community Member

I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the weeks not changing

I've gone back to sitting at a 90% Top Rated status for a month now (from 88% before) and the Top Rated weeks went from sitting at 5 weeks last month to 4 weeks all this month. Wouldn't that change at lease one week to start adding up again?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that the specific issue that was causing discrepancies with Top Rated eligible weeks discussed on this thread has been fixed. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

480 REPLIES 480

Thanks Nikola

Looking forward to see the above issue resolved.

Haseeb Zahid

Hi Nikola,

Last week I have posted here that one week was not updated for my top-rated eligible week. It's another week now that is also not counted. I'm so nervous about that issue. Will it be counted?

Thank You

abiodun-promise
Community Member

My top rated eligible week has been stuck at 12 weeks of 16 for the last two weeks.

My jss however didn't drop below 90. 

Hi Promise,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
charuan
Community Member

Hello everybody. I'm aware that non-eligible weeks have to roll out before they start going up again. However, I've had more than 90% JSS for 14 weeks straight with no dropdown. On the contrary, my score hasn't done anything but increase, to the point that I've been sitting at 100% for the last 6 weeks or so.

What am I missing here? Why is it still showing 12 weeks if this would be my 14th consecutive top-rated eligible week?

Hi Charuan,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork
charuan
Community Member

Thank you, Nikola. One of the support staff members already reached out to me and we're waiting on further updates. Thanks a lot!

claireesoriano
Community Member

I've been noticing for the past 3 consecutive weeks that my top rated eligible weeks are stuck in 4 out of 16. My JSS is still 93%, I've got more than 5 invitation to interview for the last 2 weeks and I got my fifth client this Month. Why does it does not add my weeks? It should be 7 out of 16 now. Can you look into it?

Hi Claire,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
m-eraky
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I have the same issue. my jss is 100% and my elgible weeks didn't count for 2 weeks now it should be 11 instead of 9. Any solution for this?

m-eraky
Community Member

Hi,

I have all the requirements for top-rated badge but my eligible weeks counter stopped at week 9 and didn't count up since 2 weeks although I have 1k+ earning in the past 90 days and 100% jss.

I tried to submit a ticket for support but didn't find the option to 

sarmadhaddi
Community Member

Hi, 

Ever since I got the Top Rated Badge, my eligible weeks have not been updating. They were supposed to get 15 today, but are still stuck at 13. Is this normal? Should I wait some more time? 

1) I do not have any bad weeks that needed to be rolled out. I got JSS 14 weeks ago, and had the Rising Talend badge for a week. 

2) Normally when it took some time, I never worried as the longest it has taken was 2 extra days, but waiting around 8 days and missing two updates leads me to believe that I may be missing something. 

Thanks in advance. 

maaninou_walid
Community Member

Hi

I'm having a bug on my top rated eligible weeks, it doesn't get increased even if i'm maintaining a +90% jss, it was above 90% in 12 weeks out of the last 14 weeks, instead of showing 12 of 16, it is just 10 of 16.

Thank you

munguyathomas
Community Member

My Job Success Score dropped below 90% when I was eligible for 10 of the 16 weeks for Top Rated. It stayed below 90% until I was no longer Top Rated eligible for any of the 16 weeks. However it recently rose to 90% but the Top Rated eligible weeks are still at 0 out of 16. Why are they not increasing anymore even after reaching a JSS of 91%? Its been 2 weeks now since my JSS reached 91%.

a4ae888f
Community Member

Hi Upwork support team, I appreciate your consideration for my request. But it's really disappointing that two weeks has passed but still I haven't become top-rated due to technical issue. Kindly resolve issue and assign the top-rated badge as I deserve it.

avancerasolution
Community Member

Hey there,

My top eligible weeks are stopped at 6 for the past few weeks, it's stuck there.

Can I get to know how many non-eligible weeks I had and how many weeks will I have to wait?

merchant-girl1
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck at 10 of 16  even though I have 91% JSS for a while. Please help

a8ad43ec
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

My "Top Rated eligible weeks" count is not updated. It should be 11.

Could you please check that for me?

Thanks,

Syed

avancerasolution
Community Member

Hello Upwork support team.

I need to know why is my Top Rated eligible weeks did not increase this weekend? Thank you

bilal1983
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

My top rated eligibile weeks have not changed for the past 2 weeks. Please check if this can be fixed.

I believe the counter should go up, unless my eligibility has gone down.

Thank you.

(Please note that I commented just one time, but for some reason two separate comments were posted. This has happened earlier as well. Just FYI, it's not intentional spam)

simo-amine
Community Member

Hi ;

I have Top Rated eligible weeks stuck at 2 of 16 with JSS 100 % , can you please help me on this .

best regards

Amine

a53442fc
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks is not updating from last 2 weeks.
it needs to be 4 of 16 but showing 2 of 16

(I maintained 100% JSS all these weeks)

and I got JSS 4 weeks back only & I maintained 100% JSS, and Working for client & getting billing all these weeks.

There is an issue / bug, that prevents the counter from moving. Mine is stuck on 10/16 for past 2 weeks as well. Upwork is aware of it and is trying to fix it, though they are taking their sweet time with it 😕

hhumayun91
Community Member

Hey, can someone explain how "Top Rated Eligible Weeks" are calculated? Mine seems to be stuck at 10 week mark and won't go up! 

Basically every new eligibile week adds to the counter, but every old eligible week removes from the counter. So, if you were eligible this week, but not eligible 17 weeks ago, the calculation is +1-0=1, the counter should go up by 1. But if you were eligible this week, but also eligible 17 weeks ago, the calculation is +1-1=0, the counter won't change.

That said, I am stuck at 10 too, and for the past 2-3 weeks. I've contacted the support they're saying it is a known issue but have no idea when ( if ever ) it will be fixed 😑

Yeah. I've been at 100% but my counter is stuck at 10! So not sure. 

asadsyedi101
Community Member

hey,
 the last 2 weeks my Top Rated eligible weeks are not counting its stop on 8 weeks from last 20 days it should be 10 weeks but it's not shown. Can you please help why it will happen?

Hi Syed,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
m-eraky
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I have the exact same issue and posted manytime any nobody answered me or contacted me for help.

Could you please check my account too?

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

This is a known issue across upwork and there's no known timeline or resolution.  Is there a way to get a date when this will be resolved?

Hi Debra,

Once our team has any new information, our team will update your ticket and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Pradeep, 

I'm experiencing the same issue. Could you help me out as well? Thank you. 

Hi Haris,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan, 

my Top rated week counter has been stuck at 10 weeks since the past 3 weeks. Could you please have a look into that as well. I'm so close to earning my top rated badge but this just raises my anxiety. Thank you.

Hi Haris,

Please note that this is a known issue and the team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
459432b1
Community Member

I opened a question through another thread, but, I got no reply for my new question.

Please, could anyone review my profile if I am already eligible for Top Rated badge?
From my point of view, I have already accomplished with all criteria to achieve this badge, however, I have not received it yet.

On the other hand, my question is about the eligible weeks. I have never been below JSS 90% on UpWork, and I've been more than 11 weeks with that when I got a Rising Talent status. As I see, my eligible weeks are stuck and are not moving forward since 2 weeks or more, even if I am accomplishing with the requirements.

Thank you in advance.

- Felipe Canelas

For the last two weeks a number of people have their eligibilty weeks stuck, including mine. I've contacted Upwork and they told me there is known issue and they're 'working hard to resolve it'.

Thank you a lot for sharing the situation, Tatevik.

I'll be waiting, and I hope that Upwork resolves it as soon as possible.

Once again, I appreciate your clarifying. 

Kind Regards,

Felipe Canelas

olarahman
Community Member

Hi, I don't know why but my top rated eligible weeks haven't been updating. I think I've been stuck in 8 weeks for two weeks now. And during this time, I haven't dropped from 90%+. What could be the reason please?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths