🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Eligible Weeks Not Updating
Page options
studiovela
Community Member

I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the weeks not changing

I've gone back to sitting at a 90% Top Rated status for a month now (from 88% before) and the Top Rated weeks went from sitting at 5 weeks last month to 4 weeks all this month. Wouldn't that change at lease one week to start adding up again?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that the specific issue that was causing discrepancies with Top Rated eligible weeks discussed on this thread has been fixed. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

480 REPLIES 480

Mine too, I've been told there is a known issue with Upwork and they have no idea when they'll fix it.

I got the same mail yesterday over this. When did you get the mail? I'm trying to figure out how long this has been happening.

The number got stuck at 10, this week it would be 13 ( tomorrow 14 ). So I think for about 2-3 weeks that the issue started. 

Wow!! That's a very long time. I have been looking forward to becoming top rated plus for a very long time. To be clear, have you become top-rated since your eligible weeks are now 13? If not, I'll be so mad not being top-rated for a fault that's not mine at all.

Not, I asked, unfortunately it seems until it's fixed top rated badge won't be issued.

Now, that is really sad. 

Can someone please explain what the eligible and non-eligible weeks concept mean. I've also got my top rated roughly weeks stuck at  1 of 16 since Feb 6.

There is a problem with it being stuck and Upwork is aware of it. Please read this: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/I-ve-been-Top-Rated-for-a-month-why-are-the-weeks-not-ch...

I have had a job success rate of 90% for quite a few weeks now. I just want to know then will the eligibility weeks start after I hit 1k in earnings? Will the counter start from 0 then? Or will they show the number of weeks I have had 90% plus JSS even when I had less than 1k earning

So the eligible weeks should increase despite my earnings not being $1k?

I really don't know. I'm sure a moderator will weigh in and try to help you.

Hi Abdullah,

As Peter mentioned, there's currently a known issue that the team is currently working on, which is why the Top Rated eligible weeks aren't changing. 

To clarify your question, the answer would be yes, the weeks increase by maintaining  Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90%, for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The 12-month earnings of at least $1,000 are just also part of the criteria for obtaining the badge, but not taken into account for the weeks to increase. You may want to refer to the "Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks" section of this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi!!! I see you are already top rated!!! My weeks have also updated. I am currently on 12 weeks now!! I'm really happy and excited Upwork fixed this for me. I can't wait to get my badge on saturday!!!!! Hahaha.

Hi Abdul-Rahman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
n_i_n
Community Member

Hello,
I dropped from "Top Rated" a few months back. Recently my eligible weeks increased from 10 to 12 and stuck. I'm maintaining the criteria of 90%+ JSS and 1k+ earning. I've been waiting for a few weeks to see if it is a system error or anything else. Is there anyone who can help, please?

Hi Nakibul,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
n_i_n
Community Member

n_i_n_0-1644733626806.png

This is the reply I got from the support team. I'm just 1 week away from getting back the "Top Rated" badge. I'm waiting for a few weeks for the score to be updated, and who know how long it'll take to be fixed!

Hi Nakibul,

Thank you for your message. You will receive a notification as soon as we have an update for you via the same support ticket. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
46d8e1e9
Community Member

Hi Petra
Can you please let me know when my Top rated eligible weeks start counting?
I have got 100% JSS five weeks ago.

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, Another week added to the stuck list. It's 3 weeks now not been counted. Being top rated is a dream for a new freelancer. I'm nervous about that issue. Is there any possible date when could be solved issue?

Is Upwork struggling with bugs? not only this issue I saw there are plenty of issues across the platform now,

We are worried. Please let us know. We love Upwork. 

Hi Bulbul, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your Top Rated eligible weeks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You

It's updated now. it was stuck at 5. Today it's turned into 9. Thank you

57b3d027
Community Member

My upwork top rated eligible week counts is not increasing though my JSS is more then 90% for the last three weeks.

b6bf8dd5
Community Member

Hi Avery,

My top rated eligible weeks also have not been updated for three weeks now. By the start of those 3 weeks I  had 100% JSS. I still maintain 100% JSS.
Unfortunately, I don't make sense your explanation. Can you tell it in more detail?

Thank you for your help.

John.

php_freek
Community Member

I have more than 90% JSS and meet other criteria for top rated eligibility. But for last two week, eligibility week is not updating. Its stuck on 8/16. I need help to solve this.

gsolarmenia
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I have a similar situation, it is almost 3-4 weeks my eligible weeks has been stopped at 10 of 16, and my JSS always is 100%.

Help me to solve the issue, please.

Regards, Vardan.

Hi Vardan,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
vaibhavsharmag
Community Member

Hi,

There

My JSS is 92% from 2 weeks and then it dropped to 90% but as I am maintaining JSS of 90% my Top rated eligible weeks are not increasing 

They are stuck from 4 weeks

Can anyone please help me

Thanks

ar58p
Community Member

Hello,

I have got the same issue. My Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck at 4 weeks. It's not increased for the last 3/4 weeks.
Please help me.
Thanks.

d8f9dcb5
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks are not updating even my JSS is above 90%. Its been about 3weeks but still my Top Rated eligible weeks are not changing please help me.

Screenshot (48).png

72524c64
Community Member

Hi everyone

My JSS is >90% but still, the week count has stuck at 2 of 16 and not changing.

Can you please check what the reason is?

1d14cabd
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I got my rising talent badge without getting any job. Till I didn't get any job, My top-rated eligible weeks used to increment. But even now when I have completed my 1st project ( 20 days) as well as worked on another one for at least 5 days. My top-rated eligible weeks are not increasing.

Note :

I am still a Rising Talent and don't have JSS.

WHY IT IS HAPPENING?

IS IT NORMAL?

novaks
Community Member

We've seen that everyone on the forums is complaining about their top rated weeks not moving, tickets are being opened, but no one is ever getting an answer.

I would like to know, once the problem is solved, will our weeks jump to where they should rightfully be, or  will it just continue to count from the day that this bug gets fixed?

I know freelancer issues are not on your priority list, but this means so much to so many people because the TOP Rated status helps us get to the right clients, and yet we can't have an official post telling us what the problem is, how Upwork will deal with it, and when should we expect a solution?

P.S.: Please don't throw this post under other topics just to make it disappear, as i would really love to have a fair and square answer from a Senior Moderator - you owe this to us, your community.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Riard, 

I understand where you're coming from, and I can see why this would make you upset. As Andrea shared here, this is a known bug, and our engineers are looking into this further. I can assure you that our team is monitoring it closely. Please know that I had to move your post to this thread since the team monitors this thread. Once we have an update, we'll share it here to inform the Community. 

~ Avery
Upwork
firdous-mushtaq
Community Member

Top-rated eligible weeks not updating on my profile my JSS score is 90+ from the last 6 weeks.

c5473c59
Community Member

Hi,

My Profile' s "Top Rated eligible weeks" are not being incresed since last three to four weeks despite of 100% JSS. 

65dd1a84
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks have been suck at 12 weeks for about 3 weeks now and I have maintained a JSS of >90%. Just need to know if I did something wrong or if there is an issue with my account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths