🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the ...
Page options
studiovela
Community Member

I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the weeks not changing

I've gone back to sitting at a 90% Top Rated status for a month now (from 88% before) and the Top Rated weeks went from sitting at 5 weeks last month to 4 weeks all this month. Wouldn't that change at lease one week to start adding up again?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that the specific issue that was causing discrepancies with Top Rated eligible weeks discussed on this thread has been fixed. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

480 REPLIES 480
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peg,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
tagrendy
Community Member

Hi Andrea, could you please help me too. My top rated eligibility weeks didn't update this week. I want to know if there is any criteria I didn't match or the update delayed or if anything else? Thank you.

Hi Goran, could you please check my account? The top rated eligibility weeks counter didn't go up this week, want to know why? Thank you.

Hi Tatevik,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
m4str0k
Community Member

Hello ,

I have an issue with my top rated counted weeks this Saturday, it didn't update. I am completely aware of the 16 weeks window and how it counts. and I have all the requirements for it to update. and it was updated last week.

can someone check on my profile please and let me know if it's just an issue with the server or something else? 

please note that I tried different devices and browsers.

tagrendy
Community Member

Didn't update for me either. Hoping it's just a delay.

Hi Amr,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
m4str0k
Community Member

Hi, iam still wondering why this issue has not got fixed yet, it's been 3 weeks and almost 2 weeks with my ticket open , no response yet.

novaks
Community Member

Please answer with a number from 0 to 10.

cece.png

tagrendy
Community Member

6/16, by the way, cool graphics =]

tagrendy
Community Member

Unless they also had Rising Talent badge before getting JSS, which is the same as having JSS above 90%, than the number would be higher.

novaks
Community Member

Yeah, sadly it says something else on my profile with the exact stats as shown above.

Either we are dumb and can't understand the system - or there is a bug that the community managers are not aware of, because they keep denying this topic to everyone saying " everything is in order ".

tagrendy
Community Member

I know what you're referring to, mods come across the same questions every day and may habitually add a template answer without checking the details. There is a bug, and you're definitely not dumb. However, you should know JSS 90%+ is not the only requirement for eligible week, the earnings need to be above 1k for the past 12 months. So if during week 1 and week 2 you had JSS above 90% but earnings were below 1k, those weeks would be red.

Hi Riard,

I checked and it looks like you have submitted a support ticket already. You can check the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
m4str0k
Community Member

Hey Riard and Tetevik, I actually have an open ticket with the Upwork support team about this issue. and they admitted there is something wrong with my eligible weeks count. they actually admitted on 3 Feb that my eligible weeks are 6 weeks out of 16. not 4 like my stats shows. since then they escalated my ticket to the developer team members. which didn't help at all yet.

According to what they mentioned. I should have 8 eligible weeks today. but I am still stuck on 4. which is very frustrating. they don't even mention when it will be fixed. or explain how the issue is going to us. which I believe is one of our rights to know. because I give so much effort on this platform to achieve such things.

quick note : my JSS has increased even more during that time. from 90% to 94% and still no luck to get my eligible weeks counted.

tagrendy
Community Member

Same here, tomorrow it will be the 14th eligible week, and I'm still stuck at 10. Can't get the top rated badge, can't get any estimate at all when this issue will be fixed, and just soaking in frustration!! It's clear the real number is stored somewhere, why can't they use that to award top rated badges instead of the faulty number.

Hi Tatevik,

I am sorry for the frustration this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
tagrendy
Community Member

Thank you

lauriegirllambac
Community Member

Hello, I am just wondering why my top rated eligible weeks count did not increase this week. I was able to maintain 100٪ JSS so far. Appreciate your help!

Hi Laurie,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I can confirm this is a known issue and the team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. We'll share an update once the issue is fixed.

~Andrea
Upwork
07b4fcfd
Community Member

I also have the same problem.

petra_r
Community Member

Edmerien Mae C wrote:

I also have the same problem.

No, you don't. Your eligible weeks will go down because your JSS is (considerably) below 90% so no weeks you are adding to the 16 weel window are eligible weeks.

peach3
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I have an issue with my top rated counted weeks. I have JSS 98% and it was 90% and more from the day when Top rated eligible weeks starts till now. But the problem is that number of weeks is 4 and hasn't changed for a few weeks. Please check my profile and let me know is there some technical problems or I some other criteria that I didn't taken in account? Thank you in advance.

-Natali

I have achieved JSS 100% for the past 3 weeks, but my stats not updating.

Job Success score 100% Job Success
Last updated Feb 20
Clients who would recommend you 77%
Long-term clients 0%
Recent account holds 0
Top Rated eligible weeks 0 of 16

Please assist. Many thanks !

webdone
Community Member

Seems like no one is working on it and it is not in your priority list. It is an urgent issue and should be resolved ASAP. But it is pending for last 3 weeks. I should get Top Rated status but I do not have it beause of this bug in Upwork. Why it is so hard for you to fix?

rpg123
Community Member

I've been stuck at 6 of 16 weeks for as long as I can remember. My job success score is 100%... any update on this issue?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roy,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

Facing the same problem too. My JSS was on 88% when the top-rated weeks were 6 on the last update on 6th Feb it Increased to 91% and it's still there but the top-rated weeks drops down to 4 on the next update on 20th Feb as they should be 8.

Hi Muhammad Ahmed,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
bulbulislamdm
Community Member

Hello,

I'm eligible for Top-Rated last 6 weeks. In my stats, it's counted for 5 weeks. Last week not updated on my stats. My job success score is 100% and my last 6 months' earnings are more than 2K. Is there anything that I'm not eligible for last week? Please can anyone inform me what actually happened?

Thank you

Some freelancers are impacted by an issue, the eligibility weeks didn't update for some, Upwork is aware of this and is trying to fix it.

However, you should also know while every new eligible week adds to the counter, every old eligible week gets removed as well. So if you were eligible this week, but you were also eligible 17 weeks ago, your calculation will be +1-1=0 , the counter won't change.

Thank you for your information. Maybe this could be an issue that you have stated first. And also thank you for the last information. But I'm totally new eligible for the last 6 weeks. So no chance of minus. 

It's updated now. it was stuck at 5. Today it's turned into 9. Thank you

791dc88e
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks you very much for your explanation, I understand the concept. I didn't meet the requirement "JSS 90+ or Rising Talent" until end of 2021 then I got Rising Talent badge and 1 week after I got 100% JSS, when I got Rising Talent it started counting weeks but it stopped on 4. Since I got my JSS It hasn't dropped under 100%. I don't understand what requirement I don't meet for top rated. 

There is some bug, mine is stuck on 10 for the past 2 weeks, don't know why it's taking so long to fix it.

Hi Bobi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
791dc88e
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
Thank You very much.

m_haseeb_zahid
Community Member

My top rated eligible weeks rose to 12 of 16 and then suddenly stopped. It is not rising to 13 of 16 from atleast 2 weeks, given I got a 100% job success.

m_haseeb_zahid_0-1644156790975.png

Hi Haseeb,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths