🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the ...
Page options
studiovela
Community Member

I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the weeks not changing

I've gone back to sitting at a 90% Top Rated status for a month now (from 88% before) and the Top Rated weeks went from sitting at 5 weeks last month to 4 weeks all this month. Wouldn't that change at lease one week to start adding up again?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that the specific issue that was causing discrepancies with Top Rated eligible weeks discussed on this thread has been fixed. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

480 REPLIES 480

Hi,

My JSS is above 90% from the past 6 weeks and but my stats are stuck to 12 weeks
Technically, I am top rated but nothing is showing in my profile.

Can anyone help why there is the delay?

Thanks

Hi Vaibhav, 

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~Andrea
Upwork

Vaibhav S wrote:

My JSS is above 90% from the past 6 weeks and but my stats are stuck to 12 weeks

That's because the 4 weeks during which you were NOT above 90% need to work their way through the 16-week window, which takes time. You'll be at 12 out of 17 weeks for 13 weeks altogether.

Vaibhav S wrote: Technically, I am top rated

No. You are not.

eligible.jpg

You're now in week 11 (if you got back above 90% 6 weeks ago) and you'll get to 13 eligible weeks if you are still above 90% come week 18 because that's when the first of the 4 non-eligible weeks falls out of the 16-week window.

Hi 

I've been eligible for top-rated for the last 4 weeks, when do I receive my top-rated badge?

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

Looks like the reason why you still haven't received the Top Rated badge, is because there is a non-eligible week within the total number of weeks for your calculation. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks.

Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Abram,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To earn Top Rated status you need to maintain a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

~ AJ
Upwork
akazeexhan
Community Member

Hi, 

I have been eligible for top rated for more than 10 weeks but the weeks are stuck for some reason and are not increasing.

Can you please fix the issue? 

c79a7420
Community Member

Hi, Muhammad on the this side, I am Front End Web Developer with 96% JSS, For last 4 weeks , my stats for top-rated eligible weeks are not updating, I have contacted Support team two days ago but they have not given me the reply yet. Can anyone help me in this, I am very conscious about this? Thanks, Regards, M.Hashim

f70af160
Community Member

Hello. 

I have a similar issue here.

My Top Rated eligibility weeks have been stuck at 11 weeks for the past 2 weeks but I have maintained a job success score of 90+ and have 2 active hourly contracts. Am I missing something here?

Hi Tapiwa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your Top Rated eligible weeks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
begum-khalida
Community Member

I have been observing that my State Top Rated eligible weeks is not changed for last few weeks.  It went from 0 to 3 and now it not changing. I have't good no project end during this period. not received an review good or bed.  Someone please assist me. JCC.PNG

Hi Khalida,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your Top Rated weeks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mani9985
Community Member

Hey
hope you are doing well 

I would like someone regarding my top rated badge eligible week being stuck on 8 from past month it go updated on 20-Feb still it shows on 8 weeks and my JSS is 100% 

mansoor_mateen
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I have a similar issue here.

My Top Rated eligibility weeks have been stuck at 6 weeks for the past 2 - 3weeks but I have maintained a job success score of 100% and have active hourly contracts. what am I supposed to do now?

bulbulislamdm
Community Member

It's updated now. it was stuck at 5. Today it's turned into 9. Thank you

a4ae888f
Community Member

Hi Upwork Community, I posted the request that  my  weeks to become a top-rated freelancer are not increasing many days ago. However, the issue hasn't been resolved yet. I think the one handling the issue is busy somewhere else or can't be able to do so. Kindly assist me in this aspect as the issue hasn't be resolved yet.

vishwa_malinda
Community Member

Hi Upwork Community,

I would like to request a help regarding Top Rated Eligible weeks and Top Rated Status.

Last week was my 13 week and still my top rated eligible week was not updated from 12/16 to 13/16. I've maintained 90%+ JSS and it would be grate if someone can help me to understand when I will be getting Top Rated Status.

Thank you

Vishwa 

Hi Upwork Community,

I would like to request a help regarding Top Rated Eligible weeks and Top Rated Status.

Last week was my 13 week and still my top rated eligible week was not updated from 12/16 to 13/16. I've maintained 90%+ JSS and it would be grate if someone can help me to understand when I will be getting Top Rated Status.

Thank you

Vishwa 

Hi Vishwa,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you so much. I will wait for the response.

c2b9c31a
Community Member

Hi,
My Top Rated Eligible weeks are not updated correctly, at first I contacted support and they told me that you have 5 eligible weeks but after the evaluation I got the same number. Now I am contacting support but not getting any response. Can someone help?
Thank You

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. I can confirm this is a known issue and our engineering team is currently working on a fix. I can see that you already have a support ticket so you should receive an update once it's fixed.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ahmed2928
Community Member

Hi there,

My JSS was on 88% and the top-rated weeks were 6. but on the update on 6 Feb, it goes to 91% on the next update on 20 Feb it didn't increase but decreased to 4 weeks.
Talked to the support right away but as the next update comes on 6th March the issue didn't solve.

I have seen some other freelancers with the same problem.

Hi Muhammad,

Please know that this is a known issue and our engineering team is currently working on a fix. Once there's an update, you will be notified.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
md_faruque-hossa
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team, For the last 4-6 weeks my Top Rated eligible weeks are not updating. It stands on 12 of 16 though my job success score is above 90% in this timespan. Please help!

malikdogan
Community Member

Hello, i have almost Top Rated Badge. But the top rated eligible weeks is 12/16 for like 4 weeks although my rate is 100 and my earnings are also not being updated there. I know my last 12 months earnings is not 1000 yet but the weeks shouldnt be okay anyway? So when can i get the badge? Please help me. Here is my profile link:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/muhammed

Thanks.

Dear Muhammed,

Shall I know whether you check out and make sure that you fulfill the criteria mentioned in the following article?

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Top-Rated

Thanks for the reply.

Yes.

• Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks

This is the problem. My JSS score is 100 for one month, but top rated eligible weeks is 12/16 and it is not changing for one month.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes.

• Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks

This is the problem. My JSS score is 100 for one month, but top rated eligible weeks is 12/16 and it is not changing for one month.

soban_sharif
Community Member

Hi!
I checked my eligible weeks from my stats on upwork app. But its been so much time that weeks are not even changing. So i was wondering is there any other way from where i can check how many weeks left?

d522424c
Community Member

Hi,
I think I am Top Rated eligbile now. I have received the rising talent badge 16 weeks ago and earned about 3K.
Do I need something extra to get the top rated status?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yasser,

Yes, you'll need a Job Success Score of 90% or higher. Once you meet all of the requirements for becoming Top Rated, it will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours.

Happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork
d522424c
Community Member

Hi, Bonjan.
I have read this article about  top rated and criteria #3 says that like this.
"Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks"

Hi Yasser,

Thank you for your message. As confirmed by Bojan, you will need to meet all of the requirements mentioned in the help page shared by you. The help page clearly states that it needs a current JSS of 90% or higher to qualify for a Top-rated badge along with other listed requirements. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Hello. I've maintained a rising talent badge and then a 100% of JSS for 11 weeks now. But my Top-rated eligible week didn’t increase in my stats this week. It was supposed to be 11 now but it's 10 which is same as last week. As my JSS have been 100% and I have been active, I don't understand what went wrong. It will be helpful if someone can look into it. 

Thanks you for your time. 

Hi Anika,

A Customer Support Team member will be reaching out to you through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Thank you Luiggi.  I'll be awaiting then. 

gajera_sandeep
Community Member

Hi,

In my profile top rated eligible week is not updated, it shows me the same as a previous week after I worked on my running project.

The previous week I worked on my 2 ongoing running  jobs 

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Sandeep,

Your top rated eligible weeks need to cover up middle gap weeks firstly, after that it will start increasing. An example image is attached below to let you understand the concept. 

eligible weeks chart.png

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members