🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the ...
Page options
studiovela
Community Member

I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the weeks not changing

I've gone back to sitting at a 90% Top Rated status for a month now (from 88% before) and the Top Rated weeks went from sitting at 5 weeks last month to 4 weeks all this month. Wouldn't that change at lease one week to start adding up again?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that the specific issue that was causing discrepancies with Top Rated eligible weeks discussed on this thread has been fixed. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

480 REPLIES 480
simo-amine
Community Member

Hi, my Top Rated eligible weeks stopped increasing in 2/16 I have 100% percent JSS.

can you help  me fix this 

Best regards

Amine

Apparently, this is an issue that has been going on for a while and they're trying to resolve it. Mine have been at 12 out of 16 for the last 3 weeks. Just as I was about to get TR 😞

Okay , I will try to contact the support. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amine,

This is a known issue and our team is looking into it. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and keep you updated.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi ;

Thank's Bojan for your help and support.

Best regards

Amine

tagrendy
Community Member

I think scientists will find life in the outer space before Upwork solves top rated weeks 😦

a6428715
Community Member

Hi Pradeep, 

I got my Rising Talent on Jan 28 which was replaced by JSS of 100% 10 days ago. But my top rated eligible week is still at 0.

My profile is 100% complete, 0 account holds. With 4k+ 12 months earning.

Do you think there are other criteria that I need to fulfill?

yousaftariq
Community Member

Hi there I am looking for Support from Upwork Team My Top Rated Weeks are not Increasing even I maintain JSS at 100% Thanks in Advance

It can be due to 2 reasons:
1) You have some "inaligible" weeks within 16 week timeframe, these should "drop off" before your eligibility weeks increase
2) It seems like an ongoing technical issue. Most freelancers, including me, are reporting an issue. I contacted Upwork Support and they confirmed that there is a tech problem affecting my Stats page. I have not recieved any updates on the issue since then. 

That is so nice of you.....But I maintain Alhumdulilah My 100% JSS Since I earn it 

Hi Yousaf,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9ea66684
Community Member

Hello.

My top rated eligible weeks were raising every week by one till 10 out of 16, since then it has stopped even tho I have not lost any % on my JSS, does anyone know why?

Hi Sanel,

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. As Andrea shared here, this is a known bug, and our engineers are looking into this further. Once we have an update, we'll share it here to inform the Community. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Siddique and Sanel,

I'd like to let you know that this is a known bug and our engineers are already working on getting this resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
siddiquemursal
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks are not getting updated for the past three weeks. It is supposed to be 15 out of 16 till now but it's frozen at 12. I have contacted support and they are saying there is a technical issue and engineers are working on it. It's been a week and still, there is no change in it. Can someone please tell me why this is happening? I am eligible for Top Rated Plus and waiting to get the badge. But this is causing the problem.

Please help! 

delvinlosper
Community Member

Hi, I have a problem where my Jss and Toprated eligible weeks stopped updating. At first, I thought the problem stemmed from my side but after carefully going through the criteria thoroughly, I couldn't see anything wrong from my side. I would understand my JSS of 97% stagnating but my top rated eligible weeks also stopped updating at 10/16 weeks. It has been a total of 5 weeks since either one of them have been updated. 

I did send an email to Upwork's support about two weeks ago asking for assistance but until today all they have told me is that they still waiting for a response from technical support. 

Could anyone please help or at least inform me why my eligible weeks stopped updating. 

200e0ae5
Community Member

Hey I have completed the earning for top-rated but my week are struck from the last 4 weeks and have not been updated and my JSS is 100%

Hi Usama,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
200e0ae5
Community Member

Thanks

waiting for my top rated badge

demianminutti
Community Member

Hello!

-My top rated elegible weeks are stuck at 12 since a month I think.

-I am aware of how the rolling weeks system works.

-but I have a +90% rating since a few months already, I find it strange to be stuck.

I'm not saying that this elegible weeks count is not correct, as

-I didn't take note of each week rating (which I should have done), but I'm wondering if there is a way to check this information on Upwork, as I don't find why this would be hide for the user.

Maybe is there a way to get this? 

Thank you very much in advance.

You can check it by contacting support, but for the past month there is a bug that makes TR weeks stuck on the same number since 4 weeks ago.

Thank you for your answer, Tatevik.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any way to contact support. Everything leads to the help center...

Could you tell me how? Thank you.

Type 'Contact Support' in the chatbox, might have to do it a few times, an option to contact support will pop up.

gajera_sandeep
Community Member

Hello, Upwork support team.

My Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck at 0 of 16  even though I have 96% JSS for a while. Can anyone from Upwork support shed some light on why my Top Rated eligible weeks are not increasing? 

Thank you.

Hi Sandeep,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your Top Rated eligible weeks. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran.

Please let us know, Waiting for feedback.

Thanks&Regards

akazeexhan
Community Member

Hi Team, I got eligible for top rated I had reached to 9 out of 16, three weeks ago. Since then, it's stuck at 9 weeks and not increasing. I have already read the help article and am following all aspects accordingly but they are still not increasing? Can you please confirm why they are not increasing and what should I do? 

mohammadumair30
Community Member

Can anyone tell me the eligible week are stuck at 10 for 2 weeks? The same thing happened on my cousin's profile. Also please check the image I have attached.

It can be due to 2 reasons:
1) You have some "inaligible" weeks within 16 week timeframe, these should "drop off" before your eligibility weeks increase
2) It seems like an ongoing technical issue. Most freelancers, including me, are reporting an issue. I contacted Upwork Support and they confirmed that there is a tech problem affecting my Stats page. I have not recieved any updates on the issue since then. 

Thanks for explaining should I contact the support team or issue will be solved for all of us😊

b19e4a9d
Community Member

Hi.

I am also facing the same issue from previous 4 weeks, my top rated eligible weeks are stuck at 10/16 .

Despite of maintaining 100% JSS from many months, my top rated eligible weeks are not updating from previous 4 weeks.

gudzineviciusv
Community Member

I started working here 2 months ago.

Currently, earned over 1K and get over 90% Job Success Score.(I think that it was passed 3~4 weeks from getting that score)

But my Top Rated eligible weeks aren't increasing still in My Stars page.

Anyone can explain this?

Thank you.

- Vytautas

Hi Vytautas,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep.

Thank you for your attention.

I think there is something wrong with my account.

I had the issue below before and it took almost 10 days to solve it with the help of the support team.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/How-can-I-leave-feedback-for-client-on-my-hourly-job/m...

Currently I think there is one more issue.

I was notified almost two months ago to take the Readline test for the Rising Talent Badge, and after preparing for it, I passed the test.
However, I have not yet received the Rising Talent badge.

I didn't really care about this, but after realizing that my account is not working correctly, I would like your help on this as well.

In summary, I think there is a issue with getting the Top Rated and Rising Talent badges.

Thank you for your interest

- Vytautas

they have contacted us but cannot fix the problem and still, the weeks are not counting, and have not received the badge yet.

A lot of people facing the same issue ,Upwork need to fix it soon as possible

saifuddinamri
Community Member

I have achieved JSS 100% for the past 3 weeks, but my stats not updating.

Job Success score 100% Job Success

Last updated Feb 20
Clients who would recommend you 77%
Long-term clients 0%
Recent account holds 0
Top Rated eligible weeks 0 of 16

Please assist. Many thanks !
mohaiminulhoque
Community Member

Hi,
I'd love to know why my Top Rated Eligible Weeks are not increasing for the last 4 weeks. It's 8 of 16 for the last 4 weeks. 

Note: I got the Rising Talent badge about 12 weeks ago just by doing 1 single ongoing project. Today I've been substituted with a 100% JSS score. Can anyone help me with why this happened and what I can expect in the upcoming days? I am willing to know what factors just blocked the Week count to be top-rated? 

Thanks in Advance!! 🙂 

Mohaiminul, 

Your top rated eligible weeks are not increasing because it needs to cover all ineligible weeks first of all, by then it will increase. 

Thank you.

Thank you so much for the quick feedback.
I am not sure what actually refers to "ineligible weeks" but what I can say is I am currently working on 1 ongoing project where I am working regularly. Except for this ongoing project, I had completed a job as well with good feedback. So there is no point to be the JSS  score to be below 90%(Though I've been substituted by JSS from rising talent). 

According to an Upwork Moderator, I've known, 
To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks.  

---- So, I had the RISING TALENT for the last 12 weeks and Today I've been substituted with a JSS of 100%. I don't think I was ineligible for a single week. 

I hope you got my point. I'd love to know about this. Thank you so much for your participation. 

There is a bug, it doesn't increase for a lot of people for about a month now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths