cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I've been working here for 3 years, have 100% Job Success, and Upwork has made my profile invisi

aimee-mohammad
Aimee M Member Since: Nov 9, 2017
11 of 14

It would have been nice to receive some customer service when I contacted the help desk, instead of a bunch of copy pastes and complete indifference. 

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 14

@Aimee M wrote:

It would have been nice to receive some customer service when I contacted the help desk, instead of a bunch of copy pastes and complete indifference. 

Yeah, it would. But, customer service here remains beyond useless. It's unfortunate, but it's not likely to change. Fortunately, posting here and garnering the attention of a moderator is typically quite effective.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
13 of 14

Hi Aimee,

While the position of your profile in search may change depending on who is searching and whether they are searching for a job or not, your profile still comes up in search as Petra demonstrated. Your profile hasn't been set to private by Upwork.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

aimee-mohammad
Aimee M Member Since: Nov 9, 2017
14 of 14

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for being the first person to respond politely to my concerns. It wasn't set to private, it just wasn't coming up in searches, even when I searched by name. It's fixed now. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS